"16 & Pregnant" Dad -- See What Happened Was ...

5/9/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"16 & Pregnant" baby daddy Ryan McElrath has been arrested three times during his short time on this Earth, and he says 66% of his run-ins with the law are a bad rap.

0508_Ryan_McElrath_tmz_ex_WM
As TMZ first reported, McElrath and baby mama Jamie McKay are no strangers to run-ins with the law. When we spoke with McElrath about his rap sheet, he had something to say about each one:

November 2010 -- Assault on a female, resisting arrest
-- "The women I 'assaulted' wanted the charges dropped."
-- "Everybody thought the charge was ridiculous, even the DA."

August 2010 -- DUI, Speeding
-- "I got a DUI and that was wrong of me."
-- That was "the one time I drank and drove."

July 2010 -- Felony possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana (less than half an ounce)
-- "Totally false"
-- "Cops found scales that contained residue of coke"
-- "They weren’t even my scales! They were my friends. I was returning them."
-- "I don’t do coke ... I didn’t have any coke on me."
-- "That case got thrown out"

So why so worried about the youth of America?

jus-sayin

More trailer trash....MORONS!

jus-sayin

Not the shiniest nickels in the bank are they?

Terra Firma

Is this LiLo's long-lost younger brother? Sounds like he's blaming the blame game that Lindsay perfected.

Wiley

It's a shame that the girl doesn't have any parents who actually care about her. No good parent would let a daughter near this guy. But then, a lot of parents were born ignorant and this is the way it goes in their family generation after generation. Forced sterilization is the only solution to this problem.

bigred

This show is nothing more than promoting how to be a total loser in life. MTV sucks. I blocked the channel I hate it that much. All MTV promotes is how to be a piece of garbage. All sponsors should drop this station.

brenda

Look up "loser" in Merriam-Webster and this guy's pic should be used as an illustration.

He, ladies and gentlemen, is the embodiment of a piece of sh*t.

Never his fault? He'll be liked by select members of the G-P before he hits 24.

Charlie D

This wanna be punk is really a menace to society. He really need to get his head out of his _SS. This kid and I do mean kid, is really a piece of work. He really needs a good old ___wiping by a man and show this punk what the real world is about. What a waste of life. I guess he wants to be a Lindsay hoe.

girlygirl72

16&Pregnant.Jersey Shore,Kardashians,Jerry Springer,the cream of America's crop!!Oh yeah,I forgot Charlie LOSER Sheen, Gary Busey,and Lindsay Lohan!

...@Barry, yes, Cream of America's crop and epitome of white trash!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2