NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sweetdee88

i'm still not sure who she even is?

Tony Johnson

YOU GO NENE! I AGREE WITH YOU 100%! DONALD SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A HEADS UP AND THEN ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! STAR MANIPULATED HIM WITH THE 'IM SACARED' CARD AND HE BIT!

HE SHOULD HAVE MOVED STAR'S BIG DEFLATED PRETENTIOUS A$$!

NENE KEEPS IT ONE HUNDRED!

Terra Firma

Give it a rest, loser.

gretchen

She and Star are birds of a feather. Both are manipulative. Nene can't control herself at all and gets aggressive Star is passively conniving. Nene is a LOSER AND QUITTER. Star got booted as she deserved, always throwing people under the bus.

John Rich AND Little John show how the game should be played...ALL CLASS!!!!!! Meatloaf is boring and was really lucky last night.

Tom

Good for you NeNe. Trump sounds purely toxic and negative. Anytime someone stops following a Pied Piper and starts doing their own thing, the world is that much better off. People need to think for themselves.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I used to think Nene's act was just for TV, but I really think that she just doesn't realize that she's an as*hole. Whatever Start was "doing to her" was behind the scenes. She has not done anything on camera to justify Nene being so aggressive toward her. Nene is a quitter and loser just like The Donald says. I have less respect for her today.

AyeJay

Wow, I'm actually tired of hearing about her and Trump.

dreamon

I guess that's what life is like in Trumpistan.

CottonCandyMustache

Every morning she wakes up & looks in the mirror....she disrespects HERSELF... and when she comes on TV & opens that nasty mouth she DISRESPECTS US... soooooo...we'll sum it up as even... Oh NeNe Moose Leaks...you ALWAYS play the victim. GET OVER IT!!

Tony Johnson

I'M JUST GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THAT SHOW ANYMORE AND SUPPORT ANYTHING DONALD TRUMP DOES WHICH I HATE DOING!

I STOPPED WATCHING APPRENTICE WHEN HE TRIED TO BULLY ROSIE O'DONNELL AND THE ONLY REASON I RETURNED WAS TO SEE NENE WHO IS GREAT TV AND A TRUE PERSON WHO TRIES TO STAY REAL!!!

I DE-PROGRAMMED MY DVR AS SOON AS NENE HAILED THAT CAB!!!

'CELEBRITY APPRENTICE' ~ CANCEL ALL REQUEST!

KATHY

OK I THINK DONALD, IS A BIG ASSSSSS
AND NENE, IS A BIG ASSS TO SHE IS A NOBODY AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A NOBODY....

lisazthats me

This woman is such a whinny b.... She loses all her friends, acts ghetto like where she came from and is just plain trash. You can say you are someone, but you act like the same self-centered stripper you also come across as. Son is a drug addict, can't keep your friends, nor can you keep a man. I think you need to crawl back under that rock you crawled out of. You are an insignificant reality star and that is what you will always be.

janet

Who is she?

CRAZYGIRL

ALL THE CRAP THAT WENT DOWN BETWEEN STAR AND NENE AND NENE WALKS.SOMETHING FISHY HERE!!!STAR IS SMART AND RUTHLESS!!!NENE LOUD AND STREET SMART!!!TRUMP IS JUST A BULLY WITH BAD HAIR!!!!IT WAS GREAT TV!!!!BUT NOW THAT STAR AND NENE ARE BOTH OFF THE SHOW, WHO'S GOING TO WIN? MEATLOAF!!! BORING!!

Bob

Just another hip-hop self-important, self-absorbed piece of crap that thinks she's something. News for you whatever your name is, you're not!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments