NeNe Leakes

Trump Was

Disrespecting Me!

5/9/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes is firing back at Donald Trump -- telling TMZ she "feels good" about bailing on "Celebrity Apprentice" ...because Trump disrespected her in-front of and behind the cameras.

NeNe Leakes Celebrity Apprentice

Leakes tells us her feud with Star Jones was REAL -- and says she was legitimately upset with Trump when Donald changed the teams on last night's show to "accommodate" the former "View" chatterbox.

NeNe tells us, "Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me."

Leakes says she felt producers were constantly trying to "provoke" her ... noting, "All of  the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

She adds, "I'm not a quitter or a loser ... I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it. I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

blackgirlwhiteguy

she's a boring cow

pat

Like someone said, she didn't raise a dime for her charity.

This was the wrong show for her. She's a low life that doesn't have the contacts to bring in tons of money.

She knew it and that's why I think she walked out. She didn't want to have the label as the only one who didn't bring in dough.

I'm glad she's gone and really glad that POS Star got fired too.

Go John Rich

ketjo

You got to show repect to get repect returned something this woman has never learned.....

Both of those women need lessons in respecting other human beings......

lisazthats me

Nene presents her son as an upstanding citizen that she has raised him correctly. He's ghetto just like her caught in the cycle. Was in a position to get ahead, got arrested for marijuana (drugs). That was all that we "know" of. Plus at the time, he was also arrested on a weapons charge. Plus he is getting a girl pregnant and they are questioning whether or not it is his. I am sure being caught with pot is not the first time he has had it on him, and it is a drug. So thus he is a "drug addict". You can say what you want, pot is illegal. I have been around a lot longer and have NEVER been arrested. Drugs are drugs and I haven't met anyone that just smoked one time and been caught with it on them. He is an addict.

Caitlyn

No reason to hate on Nene...if it weren't for her, the show would be a bore.

I think she is the best reality TV personality EVER.

Much success to her!!!!!!!

dd

No that makes him teenager not an addict.

Glory Bee

Nene's anger burned fast, hot, and loud. Star's anger is an ever boiling pit of hatred and resentment. Nene might learn someday. Star never will. And for all the posing, Nene showed more class. She was honest. Star has lost her moral compass and doesn't seem to miss it one bit. REALLY glad Star is gone. And just watch, John Rich is gonna bring this home. Most honest, smart, unpretentious,and savy business person among the whole bunch

Sandra Anne

SO glad that horsemouth NeNe is gone. What the hell kinda name is that anyway? She is NO celebrity. I will her and Star would have gotten in a brawl and beat the snot out of each other. Wanna talk Celebrity talk John Rick a true gentleman who really stepped up last nite for Meatball. Go John you are gonna win buddy,

lisazthats me

People accepting things for less than they are are the reason this world is in a mess. Weapons, drugs, teenage pregency, that is sure upstaging normal teenage stuff here especially with such a role model of a mother. I don't think I have ever known someone with such low standards for their children especially when you have such money . None of my friends have had children arrested before. Whatever people want to accept.

HarryPalms

I'm sure because Donald Trump is a racist, a sexist and a homophobe.

Wellington

Star finally got the boot last night. I never understood why Barbara Walters fired her until I saw her on Celebrity Apprentice. Now I know why. She is slippery and conniving. That was a huge mistake on Star's part--letting the public see her fangs. I kind of figured she had gotten fired before last night when a while ago she said she wouldn't vote for Trump because she's a Democrat. She wouldn't have said that if she was still in the running.

NeNe saw through Star but didn't know how to handle her. If someone like Star can pull the wool over Trump's eyes for that long, he doesn't have the smarts to be president, that's for sure. Smart people aren't taken in by ass kissers.

Mya pinion

Good for Nene ! I feel bad for her charity of choice though. Trump is a clown. I stopped watching apprentice weeks ago and honestly hope to never see it again. Star jones is a hag. She reminded me of when that other hag joan rivers, and her equally haggish and annoyoing daughter were on apperentice. I just hope this is the FINAL season.

steeler fan

As anyone ever noticed that Nene doesn't have any lower back teeth, just in the front? What's up with that?

nedchalmers

You mean a Reality TV Show cared more about drama and conflict than pleasing another reality TV character?

Why is she a "Celebrity" anyway? Being married to a rich man is hardly qualifications for being called a Celebrity. But in America today, Celebrity is thrown around a lot without much thought.

Star Jones looked like the arrogant piece that America got tired of seeing on TV. Maybe that's why she isn't on TV on a regular basis anymore. At least TV America is watching. But Nene looked like a bigger idiot and QUIT because she couldn't take it. Pretty sad when Trump rips on you and you look like an idiot. Ask Rosie O'Donnell how well you come out looking when Trump rips on you. The King of Crappy Hair and Ridiculous lips.

just asking

Seems if NeNe could just have controlled her anger and her "put-upon" feelings to reason it out, she would have understood that Donald Trump was setting up Star to reveal her as the unfair manipulator she is. (Star thinks she is so skilled at manipulating but she lost control -- she actually turned against herself, and got fired!)
Glad Meat Loaf is still contributing. LaToya's return was nice. Still miss Mark McGrath's talent.
just asking