'Teen Mom' Amber Takes One to the Kisser

5/9/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Gary Shirley and Amber Portwood put down their dukes and enjoyed a Happy Teen Mom's Day by gnawing on each other's lips in Indiana on Sunday.

0509_gary_amber_INF
And they said it wouldn't last.

0418_mommy_Footer

jus-sayin

They deserve each other....that poor, poor baby of theirs...I feel bad for it.

ciimonstr

Shirley-PORTLYwood? truth label

TMZ dont like me

How romantic! Did they have dinner at McDonalds, Burger King, or Hardees, afterwards?

MidoriMe

Is she pregnant again? It looks like she's having twins this time around.. WRAP IT UP!

Terra Firma

Not while I'm eating!

two cents

How do such ugly people manage to find their way on television. Man the harpoons, what a couple of heffers, perfect for each other. Even in the dark, you know they're ugly.

Captain Obvious

I like how he advanced towards her and she's pulling away so she doesn't get kissed. True love <3

kp

gag- I just had breakfast

Joe

wait... I am confused... which one of them is the pregnant one ? (Another show that is embarrassing to America and send the wrong message to the youth) All the teenagers who want to be on this show get pregnant FOR THE WRONG REASON and when they dont make the cut on the show, now they find themselves 17 and with a baby. That's right kids... no more going out on friday and saturday nights. no more sleeping through a night because you have to wake up every 3 hours to feed and change the baby that YOU brought into this world. and people I know that have kids tell me it is hard to find a guy who wants to be a daddy to someone elses kid. rethink your choices kids. you will not like the outcome.

toad

They make me sick in every way possible. GAAARRRROOOOSSSS

sweetdee88

good-bye breakfast

chris

She does not want to kiss him, clearly he disgusts her as much as he does me. However, it's not like she's the pick of the litter.

I am Spartacus

i'm confused... why do paparazzi follow these 2 around? Just because they were on some MTV show doesnt mean theyre interesting. The pictures are usually them trotting around doing nothing. Its not like either of them are going to go on to have a career in entertainment. Just leave the town, stop taking pictures and they'll go back to their normal lives and be forgotten.

Do people actually care what these 2 are doing or find them interesting? Just wondering because i just don't get it.

Danielle-Ashley

Lol is it just me, or does this 'kiss' looked staged to you? It looks like Ambers thinking in her head 'okay fine..Kiss me... Just make it quick and make sure you do it when they're taking pictures!' I can't stand this couple, they are so fake. How many times has she beat him up already? And he still comes crawling back to her like she's some kind of goddess. Pathetic. I can't believe the court hasn't taken the kid away from her yet.

AyeJay

Is Gary having kids? Seems like he could be Octodad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments