'Teen Mom' Amber Takes One to the Kisser

5/9/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Gary Shirley and Amber Portwood put down their dukes and enjoyed a Happy Teen Mom's Day by gnawing on each other's lips in Indiana on Sunday.

0509_gary_amber_INF
And they said it wouldn't last.

0418_mommy_Footer

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

HOT DAMN........DUDES GOT MORE TTS THAN SHE DOES...HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY FIND HIS WANKER TO SCREW UNDER ALL THAT FAT......ONE WORD FOR THE FAT AZ......"MANSIERRE"

two cents

I would bet he hasn't seen his pecker in years. Must use a mirror to check if it's still there. Ewww...

Jill

Funny because I saw him out at an Indianapolis Bar on Saturday night....definitely was flirting with other women as well. They DO deserve Eachother

brenda

@Danielle-Ashley 3 hours ago

Lol is it just me, or does this 'kiss' looked staged to you?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This pic does look staged.

I guess balloons AND a stuffed bear would be too much.

Remember when MTV was about music?

tink981

She doesn't look that interesting in him kissing her, but then again, even when they were together, she was very rude and stand-offish towards him. I just don't understand why they keep going back to one another. They are not good for each other and they need to just go their separate ways.

Elle0375

I just threw up, thank you TMZ for the assault on my eyes.

sweetdee88

voose lagina is the best screen name i've ever seen; hats off to you sir or madam

hotbitch

SO GROSS.

GB2

Who are these people and why are they newsworthy?

en Todo Momento!!

uh, well actually, what that really is, or looks like, is two people spitting in each other's faces. just real close up, so it kinda just looks like they are 'kissing'...

D-INCARNATION

Wonder if she pissed through that $275k the show paid her, her next escapade will be a tax delinquent.

Made it Past 27

She is so mean to him on the show! He should dump her!

NelsonH

Paparazzi don't follow these around in Indiana. This was a set up photo sold to the various gossip sites.

And... wasn't this guy supposed to be losing weight?

Steve

WHY ARE YOU STILL REPORTING ON THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!?

tlynn

WOW - OMFG!!! Is that Kfed & his 3rd or 4th baby momma? Oops, my bad. You know the world has gone to hell & back when you can't keep the trash in the friggin trailer park. WTF is really going on America when being residents of the Shady Low Trailer Park is somehow interesting enough to put on TV...for who...the other residents in all trailer parks across this country who gather to watch this garbage? I mean I know their minds are completely gone, mostly due to inbreeding, but seriously you attempt to glamorize or "reality show" it? F'n inbred white trash!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments