Charlie and Denise FACE OFF Over Their Kids

5/11/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Denise Richards went to battle at an L.A. lawyer's office yesterday over a custody agreement regarding their kids ... and TMZ has learned the Warlock did NOT emerge victorious.

Charlie Sheen Custody
Sources connected to the negotiation say Charlie wants his daughters Sam and Lola for weekends ... but Denise has had deep concerns about the welfare of the children and under current circumstances, she does not want Charlie to have the kids.

When the two faced off yesterday -- we're told there were "neutral third parties in the room" who agreed  with Denise that Charlie should not have the kids.

We're told the matter is NOT going to go to court ... and right now, Charlie will not get the visits he wants.

ksis

LOL Lagoon. I don't think so and that was never what I was going for. All I wanted was to be able to express my support for Charlie Sheen here. BUT if sh it is being thrown at me, I will surely throw it back;) I have been harrassed on this site by a few for WEEKS and now they dug up very painful and personal information to mock me among themselves PUBLICALLY. I'm sure they still do it, but since they do it in private now, I couldn't care less. If that's the joy of their lives...LOL

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Nancy,

Really? Do you think there is any point in trying to communicate when people have their minds made up? All anyone here has to do is to go see the posts on that other story to see what really happened that led to the group being formed. How we first tried other ways to safely get my private email address to people who wanted it. Not that it matters because it will assumed - or spun - that the whole idea was to bash ksis in private anyway.

This whole "discussion" will only devolve into more muck. See, even mlld-mannered nice Lagoon is now accusing you of having a "panty fixation"? Where can it go from here but down?

I feel like a broken record, but those who have "eyes" can see for themselves what we see on ksis's Twitter account and elsewhere. Everyone else has either already made up their minds, doesn't care, or is suffering from the same sort of "blindness" that ksis seems to be. Why don't we spend our time and energy otherwise and just "let it be"? Its only a delusion that anything we say further on the subject makes any difference anyway.

OK, that's my 2 cents. You do what you want no problems over here.

Nancy

Just wondering when everyone else is going to realize that it's time to wear panties instead of diapers and grow up.

Sharing on PUBLIC sites = sharing with the PUBLIC.

If you didn't want the info out there, you should have made an attempt to protect it. If you didn't want people to go after you, you shouldn't have gone after others. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it?

And if one person, just ONE person, seems to feel that you're justified in going after others AND playing the victim at the same time, I've got no problem with that either.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Thank you for sharing that information (below), that clears up the 'what does TMZ do/not do with our accounts' mystery. Glad that someone managed to get a response to their inquiry. I STILL have not heard from them. But, given their capability with accounts I don't think there is any point in wasting more time on it.

~~~~~~~~~

Lagoon about an hour ago
ksis,

I was never going to post on here again and for those who want me to "prove it," here's a response to my attempt:

"We can suspend your account; accounts cannot be deleted.

Your comments however will NOT be deleted.

F

Frank Velardo
Director, Web Programming
TMZ.com
818.983.3332"

ksis

@Lagoon

You know what else is funny? One of them shared a personal information as well. And she did that on this site while talking to me. And she was hoping that it would never be used against her. And you know what? It never was and never will. If I ever discussed it with anyone, I would make sure that this would be done REALLY in private. But I will not do that. I don't even remeber the details, because when a stranger shares something like that with me, someone I have no intention of getting closer to, I try to quickly forget so that I wouldn't be tempted.
That's one of the differences between me and them.
Lagoon, good luck with your conference and like I said...I hope you will stay around:)

Nancy

Anything *I* shared on a public board was information that couldn't possibly be used "against" me in any way. Personal or not. Don't claim to take the high road here, sweetums, cuz you've done your share of scratching, clawing, biting and stabbing others. Now, because you seem outnumbered, you're playing the victim. Having been one of YOUR victims, I'm not buying.

Good luck with that - leopards don't change their spots for too very long, and you'll be right back at it.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Green Fairy,

No apologies needed, I enjoy a ramble :-). I did, however, take the liberty of re-organizing your post so I could focus better on the information.

I knew about the "blue baby" element but not about the hernia. That does sound like a complicated neo-natal scenario. What you are raising the issue for is some sort of attachment disorder. Attachment disorders can and do have a continuing impact across the lifespan. And, btw, glad that you and your son were able to work things out so happily.

Lifespan developmentalists theorize that each developmental period that is not successfully negotiated will present as problematic for each future period. Some people have suggested that Charlie is having a mid life crises on steroids. That notion would be consistent with these theories.

There are also theories about parenting styles and outcomes. What you are describing is a laissez faire style of parenting. There have been articles online suggesting that was the type of child rearing that he experienced. That style could have been particularly disadvantageous to someone with these sorts of complications.

Emilio pointed out that all the children had the same "rules" but only Charlie had turned out so dysfunctional. He questioned the role of genes - which is also a possibility.

Go ahead and feel sorry for him. Has to be hard being Charlie. Of course, you might also extend those feelings to the people who have had to deal/work/live with him all these years, especially the ones who didn't volunteer for hazardous duty.

Btw, I don't see Brooke as a gold digger based on the prenup, the settlement, and compared to Denise's settlement. Brooke really looks more like a chump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Green Fairy 10 hours ago
@SiM - Re Charlie & his Mother.
Apparently Charlie was a 'blue baby' and nearly died at birth, he has also said himself that at 2 0r 3 months old he have himself a hernia by 'yelling'. My own child was nearly lost at birth & from a personal experience, I know that for a few weeks I kept feelings for him a arms length in case we did actually lose him. Thankfully, that never happened & I did allow my feelings through & he's a happy, well adjusted 36 year old with whom I have a great & loving relationship.

Could Charlie's parents have had the same feelings about him? They also had 2 older small boys to look after, & for a infant of that age to 'yell' so badly it causes injury to itself must raise questions. Was he left to scream & not picked up, what was he so angry about? If he suffered some sort of brain damage during a traumatic birth has he ever been 'right' from the beginning.

Charlie seems to have spent his life trying to seek attention for himself with his behaviour. Young children all do this, they are seeking the point where the parent is going to draw the boundary, what if the boundaries are never clearly set? Does the behaviour grow more and more outrageous until attention is gained, as in his case.

He's a grown man but his behaviour and demeanor appears similiar to a child asking where the line is drawn and not getting an answer. As he's got older & surrounded himself by enablers, yes men, fame seekers and wannabe's, money grabbers, there's been no-one who's willing to tell him the truth & so the whole sorry circus keeps going.

I'm beginning to feel (a little)sorry for this bloke, he doesn't seem to have anyone around him who is concerned about his well being - his own fault as he looks to have pushed away anyone who has shown concern. Had everything (materially) and blew it all by his stupidity, lost his job, his marriages (though the 3rd one looks like a gold digger scenario), his kids, his family, his career, his PR man, & it's probably only a matter of time til the cash runs out & all his so called 'friends' disappear with it. Just looking sadder by the day.

Apologies for the rambling of this post but it's been a long da

Autumn_in_Michigan

<< >>
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #345

What doesn't kill us makes us bitter. I used to believe that to be both funny and true. Years later I learned that pain could also be the touchstone for personal growth, which of course points back to the original saying, "what doesn't kill us makes us better." Not funny, but perhaps closer to the truth. Or at least the truth I choose to believe in these days. So, having recently experienced a bit of pain, am I better? Well, let's review: I think I'm fairly immune to name-calling now. I'm not sure I could have made that claim a few months ago. I've also come to see that the things I used to think were big deals, are not. Problems appear to be relative. If you have a big one, it makes all the others seem almost charming in comparison. And finally, when your life takes a path you could never have foreseen, it's humbling. In a good way. It's kind of like a friendly reminder from the universe that while you may think you have the starring role in the movie of your life, you're actually just a bit player trying to grab a quesadilla off the craft services table when no one's looking.

So, to sum up: I now have a thicker skin, I'm less likely to sweat the small stuff, and, perhaps most importantly, I have a renewed sense of humility. All in all, better. That being said, I still try to stay reasonably bitter in order to maintain my eligibility in the Writers Guild of America.

<< >>
1st Aired: 12 May 2011

Nancy

@S_I_M

Good for him! At least ONE person involved in this fiasco made some important discoveries. Thanks for posting it!!

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Nancy, you're welcome :-). I'm thinking of putting it on the group front page. Gotta check the character limit first.

Lagoon

ksis 5 hours ago

@Lagoon

That's one of the differences between me and them.

------------------------------------------------------------

ksis, you're doing the right thing in keeping the disclosure to yourself, even if "she started it." I signed on to TMZ for fun and laughs in between working on a research paper; however, no one is laughing anymore. (It looks like my account has finally been closed, so I opened a new one with the same name, unless I've been exiled and don't know it yet.) Later.

ksis

Oh I'm laughing. Especially at those taking high moral ground from the very bottom, because that's where they are after posting certain things;)
Just keep posting about Charlie.

Lagoon

I'm glad you can laugh over it, ksis.

ksis

You learn with time. I have years of losers like that hating me for being outspoken and using every bit of personal info against me. Sure, I take a risk sharing some stuff, but that doesn't justify using it in order to mock and bash, and what is even more disgusting...acting here like THEY are good for doing it and I am bad for finding out.

Lagoon, please explain, because I'm a bit confused. So your account was suspended? On what ground? Because you asked? And you could create a new one with the same name??

Lagoon

I requested that my account be closed and my comments deleted a few days ago. In reply, I received the e-mail I copied and posted here. At some point yesterday, I went to log into my account and it said "Your account has been permanently banned." The word "banned" is what threw me off. I created a new account with my other e-mail address but kept the name Lagoon, because I'm not trying to hide.

From the little bit I checked out, it looks like all my old posts no longer show in my old hub, but are still posted in the individual stories.