Alicia Keys

Anyone Want My TRAMPOLINE?

5/12/2011 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alicia Keys is gutting the 9,000 sq. ft. mansion she just sold on Long Island -- selling off its innards piece by piece next week -- and TMZ has obtained pics of the luxury loot ... including a trampoline!

0512_alicia_keys_auction_items_launch_ex_v2

A rep for American Auctions -- the company behind the sell-off -- tells TMZ the auction's scheduled to take place on Sunday, May 22nd ... and you can expect to bid on everything from Alicia's furniture, fitness equipment, pool table, and trampoline ... to her creepy doll collection.

And yes, that's a samurai sword on that table -- but sadly, it's unclear if that's also for sale.

sick of it

sonny

first after you

mimi

hmmm.. selling your stuff huh? she needs to make another hit ASAP. selling things online is NOT a good look especially since i notice one of those pieces are from room and board.

what a joke.

maggie

Yuk! This is what rich people have? I wouldn't pay a nickel for any of it. The other person is right, looks like furniture from a 90 year olds house.

hellsorderoftheilluminati

Auction Lover

I can't wait to go !! Gerard is known as the " Auctioneer
to the Stars". He is so entertaining to watch - this guy puts
on quite a show - he'll turn all her stuff into gold.

RottonronOne

Only if you come with it doll baby! I have liked you since you were first on the scene and have seen you mature & learned how to "accent" your "natural" beauty! You remind me of Leana Horne, who was beautiful up to the end! I hope you do Leana's life story, you would be great in it!

richard pierce

NOTE TO TMZ: That sword is NOT a Katana (proper description of a samurai sword( It MIGHT be a USMC Officer's saber! Do your homework before you make even bigger fools of yourself!

JimmyCrapCorn

that is some nasty cheap crap.

fargone

Great. I like garage sales. I want that plant in the first pic, the two boxes on the table in pic 6 and the nick nacks next to the neat letter opener in the 9th pic.

Sandi

She should donate these things. She is cheap!
Her used stuff should go to a charity that could use the money to help the homeless, etc.
Alicia Keys=Cheapo and selfish!

Brooke

LOL....I guess she's trying to pay off her baby daddy's 2.2 million tax debt. What a dumb broad.

heyserena

I didn't know Alicia Keys was an old man!

whatsittioyou

Wow, it's like a celebrity tries to do something nice because just maybe a lot of people (fans) would really want this stuff, and then they get criticized for it. Why don't people see the good instead of the bad? Love Ms Keys. People need to stop being so negative and judgemental.

Who Farted

That furniture is gloomy looking.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments