Ashton Kutcher: "I Can't Replace Charlie"

5/13/2011 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher paid a little homage to Charlie Sheen in the official, just-released "Two and a Half Men" press release, saying, "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people."

Ashton Kutcher

TMZ has now further narrowed the range of Kutcher's salary.  We've learned it's between $800,000 and $900,000 an episode -- less than the $1.25 million base salary Charlie was raking in.

The press release has lots of platitudes from all the honchos.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kitten

Good luck trying....

b626

WON'T WATCH!

andre`

I want to know is he even worth that much. I mean, Ashton looks great on camera, but I dont know if he is still funny or entertaining since making all these down spiral romantic comedies.

Toadless

This will be the final season for sure now

mjfan212

IM NOT WATCHING THIS IM STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO "PUNK" US ALL AND SAY THIS IS FAKE THEY SHOULD OF GAVE ALLEN A PUSH ON THE SHOW AND MADE IT MORE ABT HIM F*** THE SHOW NOW

soulofanangel

ASHTON KUTCHER is only ONE man

A goofball a knucklehead nothing to ban,

Fan the flames or nose dive to hell

Either way it's ringing Charlie's bell!

Copyright 2011 soulofanangel

Joe

This won't fly. This is just awkward.

Lori

WILL WATCH!!!!

I LOVE Ashton...he's funny, witty and good to ,look at....better than looking at Chuckles and his skeletal face, slowly withering away on screen.

Check out the last few episodes, the guy was corpse with make-up on, a real 'Weekend at Bernies" vibe.

Ashton will be a breath of comedic fresh air and that shows has needed it for a couple of years.

GOOD JOB LORRE!

Myfakeid

Good choice, can't wait to see the show.

Kim

This Ashton is not funny, this show will bomb a monkey would be funnier!

FreakHater

Absolutely not worth that kind of money!!!!! How the hell do they come up with the huge paychecks they make, what do they base it on!!! Ashton is just not worth that kind of money, no one is!!!!! I guess I'll just go stick my head back in the sand, that makes sense!!

Nicole

Looks like the season with Ashton and without Charlie will be the last.

KT fr CB

Too bad Lorre didn't check out tmz's site. He would of saw that nobody wants him in the show. We all know that it will sink fore sure. should of went with someone around Charlie's age not someone who Charlie could of babysat when he was young. There goes a great show.

Lori

soulofanangel less than a minute ago

ASHTON KUTCHER is only ONE man

A goofball a knucklehead nothing to ban,

Fan the flames or nose dive to hell

Either way it's ringing Charlie's bell!
=============================================
That's exactly what Lorre was going for! Good job with the poem, maybe CHUCKLES THE CRACK HEAD CLOWN can use it on tour! You know, all those awful, awful days and nights trying to come up with something, anything to say other than 'winning'....ahahahahaa.

Next stop? The E.R. for a little stomach pump for Chuckles :)

Copyright 2011 soulofanangel

j.

Ashton is a huge douche. What made the show great is Charlie character was similar to his real life persona. I will not watch the new season. Lorre is a bigger douche. Bring back the warlock or it is over. Thanks lorre, you ahole for ruining one of the only good shows.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments