Mom Who

Botoxed 8-Year-Old

Under Investigation

5/13/2011 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who went on "Good Morning America" yesterday and ADMITTED to giving regular Botox injections to her 8-year-old daughter is now being investigated by Child Protective Services.

CPS in San Francisco says their phones rang off the hook yesterday after Kerry Campbell appeared on "GMA" -- and admitted she regularly administered the anti-wrinkle injections ... to give her daughter an edge in the world of child beauty pageants.

A rep for CPS claims, “It’s pretty unusual for a mom to be injecting an 8-year-old with Botox and certainly is grounds for investigation.”

The rep adds, "We need to sit down and talk with the mom, talk with the child, and see what's going on."

Kerry Campbell faces 4.3 billion years in prison ... or at least she should.

Say What

I know this goes without saying, but what a dumb ****!

K

I cannot believe that. She should lose custody immediatly. I have three daughters and could not imagine doing something so harmful to them. Sick, sick people. That poor little girl.

todd lee

I dont know whats worse, these self-absorbed, mental mothers who parade their children around like a cattle auction, or the "winning is everything", sports fanatic, mental fathers who give their kids crap if they are the "star football" player.

I hate sports and would never force that **** on my son, thanks god my wife isnt a freak like this lady.

One day she is going to permentaly screw her daughter up.

I saw sent CPS after her.

Superman

WTF?!?! Botox is awful. It numbs your face. No doubt it's bad for your skin. No way should a child be getting injections in her face for wrinkles. Some people should not be parents!!!!!

JussBiPolar

Wat the **** is wrong with you... How dare you shove a ****ing needle full of botox in that eight year olds face. You gotta be fully brain dead just plain retarded. Do us all a favor jackass. take that needle and shove it in that wrinkled, soggy, ugly mug of yours. see how that works for ya. you old insecure douche bag.

Stacy

This so-callled mom needs to be put in jail ASAP!!!! please ! no child at 8 has wrinkles !!PUT HER IN JAIL NOW!!!

sylvie

To my knowledge child beauty pagents don't exist in Canada but I have never in a million years ever think of putting my kid in one. Sometimes I think people in the States are ****ed up-case in point the huge market of child beauty pagents that exist there. I mean, I can't even watch that show " toddlers and tiaras" show because it makes me sick!!!! To make CHILDREN look like older women is digusting.
This mom has reached an all new low. What kind of morals she's teaching her daughter?

AH

Kerry Campbell faces 4.3 billion years in prison ... or at least she should.

I coudn't agree more.

polo6918

So when a adult gets it, its ok, but when a child gets it, its not???

R

Sure, like the pounds of makeup, false eyelashes, hair extensions, missing teeth plates, skimpy costumes and vamping practice for onstage sure don't come close to Botoxing your little girl for beauty shows.

robingee

elpablo - Really? Are you 800 years old? That San Francisco! Where "anything goes" and those crazy gay kids wanna get married and such! I hear they allow BLACK people there too!

robingee

>> So when a adult gets it, its ok, but when a child gets it, its not??? >>

I know right? I'm taking my dog to get it done! No more wrinkles for her!!

robingee

>> Not for nothing, but this kid is kind of ugly with or without the injections. I find it hard to believe that she has won anything. >>

That should help!

Nikkcolle

She cares so much about how her daughter looks. How about take a look in the mirror at your fat Godzilla @ss and work on that? Ridiculous imbicil.

Shawn

They really need to ban child beauty pageants. They completely send the wrong idea to a developing child about what's important in the world. And they should pummel the crap out of parents that do this to their kids. They obviously have no business being a parent. I swear, they need to make people pass a test to breed.