'Bad Girl' Issues Apology Letter -- Odd Delivery

5/14/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Bad Girls Club" star Christina Hopkins is trying to pull the email equivalent of "Some of my closest friends are black!" ... by writing a letter apologizing for the racist rant TMZ posted on Friday ... and emailing it to an African American TMZ staffer she has never met or had any contact with before.

0513_christina_hopkins_letter_launch_EX
Hopkins says in the letter that she was "egged on by anger and alcohol" but says the takes full responsibility for her "inexcusable comments."

But rather than get in touch with our publicist -- or the TMZ tipline -- she somehow obtained the email of an African American staffer and emailed it to directly her.

Although she went out of her way to contact the staffer, she ended the email by asking for all further communication to go through her publicist.

Some friend.

clintharless53

Your 15 minutes are up.

Jafo Fubar

To Jane: There is a book called "The Seven Daughters of Eve". It is written by the guy who used mitochondrial DNA to trace the migration pattern in prehistoric times of our ancestors. Most of Europe is descended from these seven "clan mothers". He also was the man who put to rest why there were similarities between South American Incas and pacific islanders. It basically validates everything you said about whites who loudly proclaim their whiteness. Plus, there's a reason Africa is the "Motherland". Lets amp up the argument: Jesus was either black or middle-eastern. HE WAS NOT WHITE! And yes, I'm agnostic. Born Catholic until the age of reasoning.

Jafo Fubar

inurtrash: How come the folks who insult the intelligence of strangers are the ones with typos?

ANNE

Gutter trash...

SoTtOMaN829

The truth of a human being, what he really thinks and feels in the deep, comes out when is under the influence of alcohol. That's what she really thinks about black people and I think this apology makes things worse. Sorry, but she deserves no apologies from anyone, she is a racist. Period!

JUstin

inurtrash
Why apologize to subhumans? They won't accept it anyway. With single digit I.Q.'s, they react only on instict, just like the tree swingers they aren't very far removed from.
***********************************************************

instict or "instinct" ...ROFL - BOY, all that I.Q ...

en Todo Momento!!

and so she was drunk when she wrote the letter, too....

Ricardo

I hear she might be dating Michael Richards....

steven katona

this chick is rude. she's a racist and no apology is needed. i heard what i heard. she's a racist. enough said.

dd

TOO LATE, u are as dumb as a post, the network has BANNED u no more cash. Check out AA u need it.

dd

Mickey stop lying she wasn't mugged!

Toxicprincess

She is from NJ.. what else would you expect but racial verbal diarrhea spewing out of this chick mouth.. no offense NJ I have a lot of friends that live there or are from there... but most people from this state are the most country backward rednecks I have EVER met and I am from the south..

LOLALiiVE

WOW FUNNY HOW ALL "WHITE/EUROPEANS" WANT TO BE US BECAUSE WE ARE SO DOMINATE...HELLO WHO WAS FIRST ON THIS EARTH??? A BLACK WOMEN...EUROPEAN ARE THE REAL CAVE MAN ****IN DEVIL... SO WHITE FEMALES ASK YOUR SELF THIS ( WHY DO I WANT A TAN..FAKE ASS..FAKE BOOBS..AND OMG BIG/FULLER LIPS??) THE ASKER IS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE A BLACK GODDESS WHITCH YOU CAN NEVER BE... EVERYTHING THEY DO IS JUST LIKE US SO GET OUTTA HERE..WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO SOUL...ALL I CAN SAY IS DO UR HISTORY SWEETY

asstird

I have been a victum of crimes involving black people.
I've had bad encounters with black people.
But I realize that those people don't represent
the black race and so with all my frustration
I have never used that horrible N-word I CAN'T
bring myself to spell it and I refuse to let
my experiences thwart my judgement on voting for
Barack Obama.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

None of these girls are "bad". They're just angry, jealous, & bitter. Every last one of them.

She can never take this back. It looks worse than saying, yeah I meant it at the time because she pissed me off & I shouldn't have said it but I did. Dumbass deserves what she gets.