Sheridan: Cherry Says Parker Was Gay to Marry Eva

5/14/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicollette Sheridan claims "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry committed the ultimate wedding faux pas -- claiming Tony Parker must have been into boys as he said "I do" to Eva.

0513_sheridan_cherry_longoria_parker_TMZ_Getty_ex

TMZ obtained Nicollette's declaration in the brutal legal fight she's having with Cherry over her firing on the show.

In the declaration, Nicollette claims, "I was present at Eva Longoria's wedding to Tony Parker, when Mr. Cherry commented that 'Tony must like boys, because he is marrying this -- this little, small girl with no t*ts and -- that looks like a boy.'"

For the record, he couldn't be that gay because he divorced her. Kidding.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Digger

Ouch!

BlindWillie

Sounds like she is grasping at straws. . . It also sound like a good wedding toast/roast.

Cartman

If Cherry thinks Longoria looks "like a boy" then I'm guessing he's the closet case.

I hope Nicollette kicks his ass.

DetroitHoney

Why would Sheridan stoop so low as to hurt Eva's feelings just to burn Cherry? She could have won her case without this tidbit. That's a b*tch for you.

NDNchief

I hear a fan of Tony Hadley. I know this much is true. This is the sound of my soul. Always slippin Thru my hands. "this little, small girl with BIG rat teefs." Tony this much is true.WHOO,Whoo.

keeping it real

Parker Is GAY,(He was born that way) And Eva is a SEXY A*S Biaotch! Love her! And I was tired of that old hag Nicollet! So much better without her.

Googie

Now we know why they fired Nicollette & Michael Bolton left her. She nuts, vicious, pathetic & desperate. Obvious Nicollette is trying to start a fight between Cherry & Eva. Also obvious she is so jealous of Eva. Thought she'd get Cherry & Eva with one big fat lie.

zzkinnardzz

hope she wins this lawsuit.. and her girls need to backk her up.

anonymous

NICOLETTE SHERIDAN IS INSANE, CRAZY, AND JEALOUS AND A HORRIBLE PERSON. JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS MAJOR ISSUES WITH HER PAST BOSS DOESNT MEAN SHE NEEDS TO DRAG EVA LONGERIA AND TONY PARKER INTO IT...MARK CHERRY IS SOMEONE SHE HAS TRIED TO SUE OR WHATEVER FOR A LONG TIME, FOR HARRASSMENT AT WORK IN THE PAST, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT. SHE IS A TOTAL HAS BEEN, AND THAT IS WHY MICHAEL BOLTON DUMPED HER SORRY AS_...THIS WOMAN CANT KEEP A GUY BECAUSE SHE IS A TRAMP, AND A CRAZY ONE AT THAT...INTERVENTION TIME...PSYCHE WARD.

Kari

I think TMZ's "for the record" comment on this article is ridiculous. And to add "kidding" is something children do. This article seems like you are grasping for news.

Truth

MARC CHERRY SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THOSE HIDDEN JEALOUS INSECURE FAT BOYS WITH A CLOSET FULL OF SHIET HE DISCLOSES BEHIND THE SCENES. YET UP FRONT HE'S SMILES AND CRAP. SEEN THEM ALL. HE'S A PRICK!!

HOWEVER, NICOLETTE IS A WACK JOB FOR REAL BUT I BELIEVE THAT STATEMENT.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

God, she's annoying! I used to like her - a long time ago!

Betty

Clearly, Sheridan is trying to inflame public opinion against Cherry with this comment and at the same time cause friction for Eva Longoria (obviously she's jealous of her and that she's still on the show}. Pathetic attempt to hurt people . I hope she loses her suit because of this low blow. Judge the case on its merit......not heresay. It's her word aainst his and she will obviously do or say ANYTHING to win it. Disgusting and mean-spirited.

wisey

I wasn't sure I agreed with Truth's comment. But seeing as it was in all caps, it must be better than the other comments. It makes it so much more official and important.

Sloane

if indeed it is true that he said that then it is more believable that he made comments to and about Nicolette and showed attitude to her that will maybe end up proving her case

it shows that he may be capable of what he is being accused of- so sad that Eva had to hear this-but once Cherry sees that his own words are coming back at him he may decide to settle with Sheridan before more comes out and everyone sees who he really is and what he really thinks of his cast , crew and friends even!

He just may want to keep that quiet and settle with a gag order so she can no longer repeast anything she heard! If we hear of a sudden settlement-then it's obvious to me...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments