Tom Sizemore's Missing Girlfriend -- FOUND

5/14/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Wren, the missing girlfriend of actor Tom Sizemore, has been found ... TMZ has learned.

0514_tom_sizemore_EXD

Wren had been missing since March 31 -- and, as TMZ first reported, Sizemore was questioned by law enforcement as part of the investigation into her disappearance.

We're told Wren is with her father at the moment.

Sizemore tells TMZ, "I am relived and happy Megan is safe and sound. It is unfortunate that she did not come forward immediately as this has caused me a lot of concern. However, I am pleased no harm has come to Megan and I wish her and her family the best and I am putting this matter behind me."

Sizemore's manager tells TMZ the Tom and the girl were never together romantically, they were just neighbors.

Nostradamus

Puckett, you should create a runaways' rights website.

atmyplayhouse

She looks like him.

curious

Tom Sizemore is a sleaze....I still want to know if there was any connection with him and the death of a girl in 2003?? The story was in the National Inquirer.

what a beautiful day

Megan was probably on a drug binge and let Sizemore sweat it out.

Same ol

His manager is a LIAR!!! She DID live w/Sizemore, they HAVE been playing naked twister for about a year now. I seen it with my own baby blues. I think she was trying to punish him. 1 question...the cops say she disappeared 3/31 and Lago said he kicked her out of Sizemores 4/25. Did the cops stick with the 3/31 date, thinking maybe Lago was covering up for Sizemore? The only concern Sizemore had was whether he was going to jail if she didnt show up. Well glad it all turned out good.

Commenter

Many unanswered questions, why when she heard people were looking for her did she not come forward. Someone needs to dig a little deeper here.

Sherms

Relived or relieved?

Miki

She was hiding from him. I would be scared.

Jonathan

I lived down the hall from Tom at **** Wilshire and never saw her But I did see him, and yes the cops showed up there.

costa

crazy ass chicwould be on tmz!!!1 hahahahahahah freakingg megan . funny ! but im glad shes ok !! - alfaro

canela fuentes

If sizemore saw Ms Wren as late as 4/25 as was reported, why then did he put her out in the streets as his manager said when she was so ill. She is fighting for her life in a hospital in Riverside and faces open heart surgery.When she was found she had a temerature of 104.6, she didn't get that sick overnight. She's in ICU and today is her 11th day in the hospital, too sick yet to undergo the surgery. She and Sizemore had been speed balling. "Trying to help her",isn't that what you said Sizemore? You're a dirtbag. Praying on aspiring young girls who think they have a chance in movies.

TMD

Sizemore better hope that she doesn't die. Sizemore knew her family was looking for her. In FACT, Her father went to sizemore's home and sizemore slammed the door on him. The father banged on his door then kicked the door open. Her father found her on the couch. SHE WAS ALMOST DEAD! She has a 50/50 % chance of living. He lied to the cops and the media.
She had no money so, sizemore had to of been the person providing the meth AND Heroin.... Hey, didn't John Belushi die because the lady that gave him the drugs? Didn't that lady end up GUILTY and did time for it? Sizemore should keep that case in mind.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4