Gene Simmons' Daughter

WRECKED in L.A.

5/15/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons' 18-year-old daughter was in a NASTY four-car pile-up Thursday afternoon -- and TMZ has learned she was taken to the hospital in an ambulance to get checked out.

0513_sophie_simmons_exd_tmz
Sources close to the family tell us -- Sophie Simmons was sitting in infamous L.A. traffic when the car behind her failed to stop and plowed into her ... causing her to smash into the car in front of her.

The accident caused a chain reaction that ended in a four-car wreck ... with Sophie right in the middle.

We're told Sophie was wearing her seat belt -- but the car's airbag didn't deploy -- and Sophie hit her head on the steering wheel.

She was taken to the hospital just to get checked out -- where she Tweeted a fun picture of her hospital bracelet and assured her fans that she was ok.

But her Dodge Charger wasn't as lucky ... we're told it's completely totaled.

MSBlue

I hope she is ok. Poor girl. Stupid ******* behind her!

Schmange

that pic is backwards

Phreaky

Good thing she wasn't in that ridiculous looking Smart Car she had on the show.

puddintang

--Disturbed 3 minutes ago

Good thing she wasn't in that ridiculous looking Smart Car she had on the show.--

Thats what I was going to say! Well, I wasn't going to call it ridiculous but still.. Thank goodness she's alright. I know her parents must have been scared senseless.

Trisha

Whoever posted this must not like her just based on that picture. Like there aren't plenty of more decent pics to show...

Brian

Told her fans? What fans?

Linda O

Ditto with the Smart Car comments. If she would have been driving that piece of junk she may not have survived the accident!

street smart

make bet with me she turns into a righteous w/hore like her mother

any one wonder why Gene never married Shannon? I thought not...

What the?

totaled?

Ball`s has no Ball`s

I like her,but her dad SUCKS!

Athina

reily

Hope your Ok Sophie . Your a class act lady .

Judy

I am so glad she is ok. I think she is so adorable on the show! People may have a lot of judgements about Gene Simmons, but he and Shannon have done an awesome job raising some great kids. They are so unspoiled considering their priveledged life. I love that show! and they are an awesome family!

zhi

My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire young man Ronald who is the CEO of a MNC !they met via
---------MeetWealthy.C óM------- ..it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !
--------What is wrong with these air bags? My friend ran into a brick wall with her car when her gas pedal got stuck and the air bag did not deploy. Seems they're useless when you really need them.

sem

That was the first thing I thought of too.... if she was driving that stupid "smart" car she made such a big deal about on the show she wouldn't be here right now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments