Lindsay Lohan

I'm Being STALKED!!!

5/16/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she has footage and text messages proving she's being stalked by a person who has been "threatening to kill" her  ... and she's now going to the cops for help.

0516-lindsay-stalker-exd-2
Lilo went on Twitter today and posted a photo of the man allegedly posing the threat -- saying, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now."

She continued, "all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me. g-d bless xxL."

We're told LiLo believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years ... frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for the actress.  We're also told he's been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.

Sources tell us Lindsay does not know the identity of the alleged stalker -- but she wants the cops to help keep the mystery man away ASAP.

mannequin

Geez. What a drama twit. She twittered her stalker. Is there no end to her insanity, her need for constant attention?
Someone needs to commit this girl, ASAP.
She's walking on extremely dangerous grounds; no one knows when or if she's capable of telling the truth anymore.

Giz Mo

lol, that didn't take too long.

Pony Princess

I think LL may need a 5150

mrbalboa

The mare I think about this the mare I thank bejeebsus that she didn't try and take matters into her own bloclams. I think the bat red eye drunks with the camera were out for a playday. Oh I meant payday. LL shoot for your miracle and call 911 on this creepy pony!

HarryPalms

It was a guy leaving pizza flyers door to door. She's just having long term drug paranoia

Pony Princess

Elphie 23 minutes ago If she doesn't know the identity of the alleged stalker, then how does she know he is a Freemason?
---------------

He probably texted her "I'm a freemason, I'm stalking you, and I'm going to kill you. But I won't tell you who I am."

Blood Red Witch

Because when I have a stalker, I always Tweet about it first, Talk to TMZ second and tell TMZ Oh now I am going to the police. Yep, Twitter, Tabs, Police That is the correct order to do things. Well in LindsayLand.

messenger

@ should be at the health dept.

Read the story again. She now has a photo of this guy and she HAS called the police, geez, can't you read and digest what is in black and white?

Pony Princess

Lindsay is twittering:
lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
Site "lies" about @LindsayLohan possibly being "drunk" and in a club "ruckus" ? http://gossipcop.com/hrhuv

Guess she's so petrified she has to clear up that misconception too.

Superman

messenger 8 minutes ago

It isn't difficult to obtain a cell phone number unfortunately.
---------

Really? Then, post LyingHo's cell phone number.

Unless he's opening her cell phone bills, which I doubt because she probably has a P.O. box, then he don't know sh*t unless someone she knows told him her number. BS story.

DaSpence

She would have to communicate with the alledged stalker to determine if he is a Freemason. Why didn't TMZ ask her to define Free Mason.

The idiot has addiction issues, all right. She is addicted to seeing herself on TMZ and ROL.

Hugh

..because this is Lindsay's world and we little people merely exist in it.

mrbalboa

I'm outta her like a red blood bat thank bejeebusly.

dimes

Saturday night she's out with Manson promoting tequila. Sunday night she's "belligerent" in a club. Now it's Monday and she's being "stalked", conveniently posting a photo she claims is of someone who has been texting her.

When does she start getting that psychological help the judge urged her to seek?

MoonDust

Read all these comments Linds, this is what happens when you never learn from your mistakes, NOONE is believing your fabricated story of wanting a stalker to get "real" police report, now don't fabricate sh it now, that is a crime, then again you know nothing will happen to you if you keep on committing crimes.....You cried wolf too many times....