Lindsay Lohan

I'm Being STALKED!!!

5/16/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she has footage and text messages proving she's being stalked by a person who has been "threatening to kill" her  ... and she's now going to the cops for help.

0516-lindsay-stalker-exd-2
Lilo went on Twitter today and posted a photo of the man allegedly posing the threat -- saying, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now."

She continued, "all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me. g-d bless xxL."

We're told LiLo believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years ... frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for the actress.  We're also told he's been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.

Sources tell us Lindsay does not know the identity of the alleged stalker -- but she wants the cops to help keep the mystery man away ASAP.

Blood Red Witch

I still stand by my original postition. That is a photo of the meter man!!

Dont stalkers spend their time actually STALKING??? Not on the boards? I really dont know a stalker's MO. Just figure it is a lot more of a hands on occupation.

Hot Farts

NICOLE=LINDSAY LOHAN

She is sleeping off the booze til tonite

john smith

Hey 90291 If it's not DiLo or MiLo......my guess is Seeker is DiLo pretending to be a male.....

Blood Red Witch

I just dont see that 90291. Nicole is too nice to be LL.

Now LuvLindsay??? I think that was LL! Big time.

Blood Red Witch

LuvLindsay was that really mean chick. Worse than FOL. She wasnt around long. Who knows with FOL. No new posters that seem to be either of them.

Seal Team 6

BRW is Judge Revel's sister.

Hot Farts

iI mentioned to (she who must not be named =nicole) that the new Publicist would shut her up...but he is no pro and LL=Nicole. And NPDs dont care if they have a publicist or a jail sentence...read up on NPD

Hot Farts

sorry for the cut of rant...bad laptop keyboard and not worth repeating...we all get it

john smith

I don't see Lindsay as NPD. Beresford-Redman was a NPD, he took out a $500,000 life insurance policy on his wife Monica and killed her a week later and thought he would get away with it. US marshals arrested him Nov 16th and he is awaiting extradition to Mexico City for a trial by judge.

Hot Farts

each time there is a response from the Lohans we know we hit a nerve. NPD is a common understanding or something that comes up frequently....apparently

Shara

You would think she would change her phone number or block his. If you have a smart phone, Mr.Number is an app Lilo. It blocks any and all numbers you don't want to see.

john smith

90291 I was a friend of Monica's and read up on NPD when she was murdered in Cancun

Hot Farts

wow you are just the bonus winner of all stalking weirdos for sure. Why dont u update your avatar and attitude

Pony Princess

I still don't see anything on Lindsay doing more CS since last week. Did she do this story to be able to stay away from CS and get the rags off her case for drinking, etc.?

Blood Red Witch

Who am I??

My heart, my interests, my hobbies??? What matters to me outside this playground??

What are you asking??

Previous 15 Comments | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments