Lindsay Lohan

I'm Being STALKED!!!

5/16/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she has footage and text messages proving she's being stalked by a person who has been "threatening to kill" her  ... and she's now going to the cops for help.

0516-lindsay-stalker-exd-2
Lilo went on Twitter today and posted a photo of the man allegedly posing the threat -- saying, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now."

She continued, "all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me. g-d bless xxL."

We're told LiLo believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years ... frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for the actress.  We're also told he's been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.

Sources tell us Lindsay does not know the identity of the alleged stalker -- but she wants the cops to help keep the mystery man away ASAP.

andyconda

by the way BRW looks i would let her stalk me anytime

hezzer19

Seal Team 6
Or, they have her locked in her bedroom, and took away her cell phone and laptop?
-----

This...please let it be this. Keep her there until her surrender date.

john smith

How do you how BRW looks Andy? He posted a pic of a hot girl, wow, go to Twiiter and look at David Hilton's tweets and compare them to Blood Red Witch's posts here. Andy I have a pic of a Samba dancer named Joanne from Zabumba, does that make me a hot chick?

andyconda

i have 10 min. before i have to leave. i dont know john can you dance.

Is lindsay doing any CS now? i have not seen nothing on it since last tuesday.

has she gone to her mental evaluation? hell she might be in a rubber room as we speak.

she has not been on teitter since the 16th. some one is covering something up

andyconda

in the last few days she disappeared like hoffa

john smith

didn't know Andy not don't know.....

hezzer19

The Twitter dude is not the process server...oh sorry, the "stalker" she took the photo of. No way on earth.

john smith

didn't know Andy not don't know.....

dreamon

I'm thinking there was a Monday morning meeting at Honig and the law was laid down? "This is what you need to do to get your career going?" Time will tell.
I'm starting to like better already now that she isn't insulting my intelligence with a snotty comment everyday....

Rogue Warrior

Hi Everyone, and that includes BRW and jeebus!

Let me guess, Lindsay hasn't left the house because of her "stalker" thus no new stories? Personally, I'm not at all interested in Arnold's mess so I guess I haven't missed much.

I spent all day yesterday at the church confessing my sins so I'm a new man, turning over a new leaf as they say......

jwoolman

Nicole on p. 34: "If she actually got sentenced to a year for the theft case minus the 2 days of credit she wouldn't do any more than 7 weeks"

Nicole, I feel as though you still don't understand the real seriousness of the situation for Lindsay. You're still treating this as though she got caught putting graffiti on the lockers and was sent to the principal's office, and you and the gang are trying to figure out how to get her out of detention early so she can go to the mall with you to shop for a prom dress.

You shouldn't be rejoicing when she gets off easy and carefully calculating how little jail time or house arrest time she might get and how she could get out of probation. This isn't high school and she didn't just pull a prank. Please try to step back from the situation a little bit and look at the hard evidence against her - the store video, the pictures taken later with her wearing and hiding the necklace, the obvious fact that she did not have any kind of permission to take the necklace out of the store or else her lawyer would certainly have presented some evidence or testimony to that effect. When the best defense your high-priced lawyer can muster is "she kept the necklace because she's just an inconsiderate and rude scatterbrained wretch" - you stole the necklace... Nobody really testified on her behalf. No friend came forward to claim under oath they heard her say she intended to take it back right away but mysteriously got distracted, that Lindsay has never heard of phones or courier services.

So she got caught shoplifting. She wasn't "falsely accused" or "set up". She did it. And shoplifters typically steal many times before they are caught. She can drink herself to death and nobody but her friends and family will care as long as she doesn't drive - but she will be forever in and out of the legal system if she continues to steal. Is that what you want for her?

If you love her - instead of calculating how little punishment she might be able to get away with, hope and pray that she gets whatever punishment she needs to convince her once and for all to stop stealing. That should be the primary goal, not letting her fly under the radar.

Rejoice in 3 years of probation, and hope that she is routinely tested for drugs and alcohol. Such testing seems to be the only speed bump on her rush to self-destruction. It would be nice if she could someday deal with her underlying issues, but the first goal is to convince her that stealing is not an appropriate way to cope with her unhappiness, that the consequences are too severe.

john smith

LA City council yesterday approved more budget cuts on LAPD and firefighters. The L.A.P.D. had their budget cut by $120,000,000.00 Welcome to the wild wild west.......

Rogue Warrior

Looks like John Smith, Seeker, and Red Cloud held down the fort!!!! "toasting beers"!!!

mannequin

So what's the buzz? I'm goina assume that the new PR smacked her into submission, took away her computer and possibly gagged her.
Or maybe this time she woke up the next day and truly was embarrassed. Nah...

john smith

SEAL TEAM 6 made a raid in South Central and arrested 35 gang members at 4am.

Previous 15 Comments | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments