'Housewives' Teresa vs. Melissa

Who'd You Rather?

5/17/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With Danielle Staub off the show and stripping, table flipper extraordinaire Teresa Giudice's new enemy on "Real Housewives of New Jersey" is her real life sister-in-law -- and new cast member --  Melissa Gorga.

0517_rather
Question is ...

OMG

Frankly, the entire episode was really uncomfortable to watch, Teresa's brother Joe getting completely smashed during his son's baptismal, and Melissa what a piece of work. We can't forget about the cousin Kathy, she to is back stabbing I don't know what... I am not to sure how this is all going to play out and now I wonder whether the producers of the show really thought this season out, Danielle brought drama in a different way. This season shows family dysfunction. YIKES!

fifi

I wouldn't do either one of these trannies with Harvey's ****. No surprise bc obviously no good looking woman would be married to one of these hairy, grunting dwarves. I'm just glad to see someone who gives that ape teresa back what she gives.

marie

Melissa is garbage.... I'm Team Teresa!!

an honest liberal

Gold digging co-dependent pscho's. To put it on a nice way. Lol

Glen

I wouldn't touch either one of these skankenstein surgically enhanced monsters.....

But....

That one on the left is one extraordinarily ugly woman.

Cravin Morehead

This is a good example of why there needs to be a "Neither" option!

Jon

I always thought that Teresa looked like a female Eddie Munster!

Pompano Ann

I am really wishing Teresa and her brother can work things out and keep out the spouses. Remember what happen to Fredo! Need I say more? Family and Blood come first!

maryline

Team Melissa. Haven't read all the comments here yet but I wouldn't be surprized if I'm in the minority, lol!

Heidi

Melissa & her hubby are trash.... The way he acted towards his sister & parents last night, (which was only a portion of it), was disgusting & unforgivable... He acts like a thug & she some sort of wanna' be.... Melissa & hubby are the reason why, NJ is sterotyped....... I see this show fading into the sunset after this season with the 'new additions'......

VJ

When it comes to "Who'd You Rather" ~ how about adding a "Neither" button?

Puckett

Who'd you rather? Depends, which one has the biggest c*ck? lol

Just sayin'...

mc

which one is which you idiot

jimmy d

If thresea has a full beaver it would be her,she looks like if she wanted she can grow a thick full beav,plus freakles on chest is a huge plus,now the downside her daughter gia is one ugly fuvkin kid

Lynn from Texas

If the blind item over at gawker.com is true (baby Gorda in reality being Joe Guidice's baby), Teresa has plenty to be mad at Melissa about. Melissa presents herself as trailer trash, so I wouldn't doubt it being true. That would explain Joe Guidice's reluctance in going to the christening and Joe Gorda's attitude toward Joe Guidice. It would also explain why Teresa did not go see the baby after his birth in the hospital. Remember Teresa's blind rage when Danielle Staub taunted her about it at the last reunion show?