The Situation -- The FIRST Italian Make-Out Session

5/17/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Jersey Shore" grenade magnet The Situation took in some of the local flavor ... by sucking face with a cute but clueless blonde in Florence, Italy last night.

0517_situation_female_INF

Anyone for some d-bag parmigiana?

Stupid People Hater

I bet that woman must be proud to be the douchebags first piece of ass.

Truth

SO THIS IS HOW YOU PASS VENEREAL DISEASE!! WATCH AND LEARN KIDS... A "SITUATION" FOR REALZ!!

Selebraties Suck

Screw them. LOOK at that beautiful church behind them.

Do yourselves a favor when you can & go to Europe. The architecture is unbelievable.

Jeannie

Why is TMZ following this? Please!

oet

I would bet that girl is american. I can tell from her pants...no italian girl would wear them that short. That's why they went to Florence...it has the highest concentration of american tourists of all of italy..

Aenwyn

did she forget her pants?

Paulie

This guy gets too much attention on TMZ, he's not even a talented celebrity, he's a d-bag with no personality or any good qualities at all, he's just a smuck on the dumbest reality show ever. If nobody likes this show, why are they still on the air? I don't get it, who watches this crap and actually like these people? Quit tuning in and they'll eventually go away...PLEASE!!!!!
TMZ...start giving us news on real celebrities, what are the A-list folks up to? The people you report on are nobodies, I could write this stuff...get me some juicier gossip ok??! I'm sick of you reporting on the same people every day...either it's Sheen, Lohan, Hilton, or the Jersey Shore morons. Get me pics of Jack Nicholson eating a burrito for petes sake, ANYTHING but these losers. Thanks.

all about the money

Please let her be the 12 year old daughter of a Mafia hit man!!

yvetterene

I'm not sure why everyone is hating on him. I'm no fan of the Jersey Shore, however, he's young, rich, and in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Live it up!!! I would be doing the same if I was in his place.

bagladey

He looks cheesy and out of place in that fabulous scenery.

Gloria Unread

Something looks off about that picture. The way it's lit, it almost look like it's on a set. Odd....

I am Spartacus

who cares about the 2 people that architecture is amazing. It looks almost like they are walking in front of a Hollywood movie set, almost doesnt look real. I would love to travel to Europe.

muzz

Did the Situation bring his girlfriend over to Italy while they tape?

CCC

And the disease spreads. These unsuspecting girls of Italy are soon to be filling the clinics for shots.

Can you say European plague.

YouDontSay