Arnold Dropped a Fortune On Baby Mama's Family

5/19/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger singlehandedly financed a super-expensive coming-of-age birthday party for his baby mama's niece in 2001 ... and all of Arnold's kids were there -- including his love child.

0518_arnold_at_party_EX
TMZ has learned ... Mildred Patty Baena has a sister named Mirian who also worked as a housekeeper for Arnold and Maria Shriver for years.

When Mirian's daughter turned 15 -- Arnold shockingly agreed to pay for her "Quinceanera" ... a traditional Latina celebration. Sources tell us Arnold funded the entire event -- including limo service to and from the party venue, food, entertainment, decorations ... the works.

0518_quinceanera_group_ex_tmz
Arnold -- who brought his wife and their children to the celebration -- agreed to speak at the party ... and told the crowd he wanted to "take care" of the family because they had all been close for so many years.

Mildred Patty Baena was also in attendance along with her young love child ... and during the party, the little boy spent time playing with Arnold's other children.

TMZ spoke with one of the partygoers ... who tells us everyone thought it was "weird" that Arnold foot the bill ... but no one could have imagined what was really going on behind the scenes.

HumanNature

THERE'S NO TEAM FOR ANYBODY EXCEPT THIS BOY!!!!

SCREW MARIA, SHE KNEW ALL ALONG!!!

SHE HELPED ARNOLD HIDE HIS INFIDELITY FOR YEARS!!!

NOW, ACCORDING TO PEOPLE, SHE HAS HIRED PROMINENT LA LAWYER LAURA WASSER TO REPRESENT HER!!!

HER AND ARNOLD THROWING THIS WOMAN AND HER CHILD UNDER THE BUS JUST TO SAVE FACE!!!

ARNOLD BETTER FINANCIALLY, MENTALLY AND MORALLY TAKE CARE OF HIS SON!!!

Athina

Leave them alone already. Now you're just digging up additional dirt to make it even more miserable for that poor little boy. He didn't ask for any of this.

There's a problem here

Ok, I get it, she *zkrewed him, she's a *hoar but why is it all about her and the spawn, not about him? He's the one who should be held up for ridicule first and foremost. Because Arnold couldn't keep it in his pants he ruined a family and dramatically altered the lives of five of his children and not in a good way. My guess is there will be more.

mannequin

As far as the "fortune dropping" goes, I'm sure Arnold had the fortune to drop. It's not like any of his "families" should have to suffer financially. Giving to one "family" , I'm sure in no way took away from the "other" family.
Geez; what a sordid mess.

janet

Funny how this came out after he was out of office.

What a kick in the teeth to his family. Couldn't ware a condom.

Pregnant at the same time. Patrick is using Shriver now. That says alot.

She's baaaack

Come on people, Maria HAD TO KNOW. Just like Elizabeth Edwards was, she's another example of a woman knowing what a douche her husband is, offering him up to the country just for the glory. She's as bad as he is. The little bazterd's mother is Guatemalan or one of those South American breeds, and claimed her then-husband was the daddy. The kid absoultely has white in him. Besides that, from his head shape down to his face he is the picture of his bio father. Honestly after all those steroids I'm surprised Arnold could even get it up to procreate.

Leliah

This is time to split a bitch wig. Wide open and I hope Arnold dies a slow painful death. As for Arnold's sparing partner with his ugly big ass ugly big bitch muthafukking ass-this bitch would get a cap in her ass.

The betrayal is too deep to imagine. My prayers are with you and the family. 5 days after Maria has her son, this big bitch delivers Arnold's son as well. She had to have felt some kind of hatred for Maria and can you imagine what she did to her food before serving her. GROSS Put a hit on this bitch and Arnold I hope you go to prison. You're an outcast bitch

Leliah

Im not for violence and if your partner/spouse wants to leave you so be it. This **** will make you gun down a bitch in broad daylight. This is some horrible humiliating betrayed and unimaginable pain the family must be going through

Keep your head high Maria. The people are on your side. I bet this bitch is happy the cats out the bag because in her mind Arnold will be hers. Sick bitch. I would have to spit this bitch wig and Arnold wouldnt be able to look in my direction. Wonder which one was stronger. Hulk Hogan looking bitch

bunny

They were close for many years alright. Arnold had to be generous if he wanted his secret kept quiet.

Liz

If I was Maria, I would want to know if the girl is another love child of Arnold. She was preggo when helping in the household. I would be very suspicious right now if I was in Marias shoes.

Bruno

Mark my words, this is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm betting there are more than a few of these bast*rds out there.

Gloria Allred is going to make a bundle in legal fees off of the sperminator's ho's.

d33

That tells me how disconnected Maria was from her marriage. Women have the 6th sense and know when the man is playing extra innings, if you know what I mean.

Vickie

Just another latina jumping on the "opportunity" this country offers by popping out a baby. How unique. This creep has been milking the situation with blackmail. She came out because she wants a big pay day by selling her story because the cash cow had wandered a bit too far.

3D02

#1sexybeast 3 hours ago So this is why our State of California is in such a debt... This guy has no brains at all. He lost fans, Ca residents, and his family due to his German penis. I tell ya, the Germans do know how to ruin lives! :P
******************************
What a brialliant comment. He's Austrian you half-wit.

drsmooth

I grew up with one sister and later in life (in my 30's) I found out my father had two children with another woman in his secret double life.
He was a good Dad always planning great fun for the family. I know we say great things at the alter when we wed, but for humans struggle with monogamy. Arnold is not a pig ..........he is human!!!!!