Wanna Smell Like Joe Jackson?!!?

5/18/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever looked at Joe Jackson and thought, "How the hell can I smell like THAT guy?" ... well, fret no more ... MJ's dad has unveiled a brand new line of body scents.

0518_joe_jackson_GSI

Joe debuted a "Jackson" scent line for both MEN and WOMEN in Cannes, France this week ... with a cologne called, "Tribute," and perfume called, "Legend."

Apparently, "Greed" and "Abuse" didn't make the cut.

So what do they smell like you ask? The cologne is described as "heavily musky" and the perfume is a "floral harmony" combined with a "fruity note."

No word on when the smells will be available to purchase.

Bea

No!!! Joe Jackson is NOT going to earn any money on me!

That interviewer looks like Dieter Wiesner, Michael's manager from 1996 to 2003. Public prosecutors in Frankfurt are investigating him, a former German business partner claims Wiesner cheated Michael. http://www.mjjboard.com/king-pop-news-desk/25983-battle-michael-jackson%92s-estate-hits-germany.html Is that really him... with Joe??? All of a sudden I feel sick to my stomach...

northern gypsy

i said it before and i'll say it again...
front and centre of this dysfunctional family is mom (yes mom) and dad !!!
clearly he didn't invest his early money wisely...
what else would make him such a parasite ???

Donna

Hope he smells better than he looks cause he looks like a damn fool!!!!!

Ewelina

Another lame attempt. Mike used to have his signature scents, back in the 80ties: “Mystique de Michael Jackson” for women and “Le Jan de Michael Jackson" (Legend)

rings a bell ?

Val

I can't even comment I'm laughing so hard. BAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

virgosiempre

The entire family are money grubbing, narcissistic and used Michael to provide themselves with lavious lifestyles....especially his Mother.
I cannot believe anyone would produce a cologne for that dirtbag.

Woot

Oh, f-you, you s***bag, money-hungry filthy pig.

bf

Can he die already. Can not stand him.

mctoosad

Who in the world would want to smell like a sleazy old man. Just looking at him makes me ill, thank God I have never been close enough to smell him. Musk, Yuk!

chartman

old joe's cologne will smell like him dog crap. the old bird has a set of balls trying to probably sell michaels favorite. anything to make a buck off his dead son. what a sob he is.

GEL

I wouldn't buy water from that man if I was dying of thirst or toilet paper if I had diarrhea!! Joe Jackson is a HUGE creep!

mariana

Apparently, "Greed" and "Abuse" didn't make the cut..jajaja you maek me laugh with this ..so true ..ths guy is a joke. who would want to smell like him ?? he has such a bad image with the public that he should stay at home and keep begging for money from his wife ughhhh what a looser

CA Girl

Gawd, that man is so unbelievably UNattractive, it's - well - WHOA! Why would you want to buy ANYTHING from that guy? His son is dead, and he still is trying to use his son's memory and words associated with him to sell cologne. Even when Michael was alive his father never missed a chance to use him, if he could. What a creep.