Wanna Smell Like Joe Jackson?!!?

5/18/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever looked at Joe Jackson and thought, "How the hell can I smell like THAT guy?" ... well, fret no more ... MJ's dad has unveiled a brand new line of body scents.

0518_joe_jackson_GSI

Joe debuted a "Jackson" scent line for both MEN and WOMEN in Cannes, France this week ... with a cologne called, "Tribute," and perfume called, "Legend."

Apparently, "Greed" and "Abuse" didn't make the cut.

So what do they smell like you ask? The cologne is described as "heavily musky" and the perfume is a "floral harmony" combined with a "fruity note."

No word on when the smells will be available to purchase.

msangelina

"Greed" and "Abuse"...that's pretty damn funny!!

carina

He creeps me out!

Caleigh

gross

Jenna

Does anyone want to smell like Joe Jackson? From the way the guy next to him holding the microphone is leaning AWAY far as possible, I'd say he must stink!

Eleonora49

The last whisper of trying Love.Trying to mend this hurting pain from unsolved love.Last whisper of the dark night,Trying to change these hurting times.Untold words of love lingering in the air.Whisper a whisper of care, a glimps of sorry "I wish I was there".Hurting in Love, trying to mend so many painful events.Why do we say we care only when its too late......??

Eleonora49

Phantom, a spell in Love,an unknown soul.A body of mistery.Inventive and forward,intreeging and misterious.Nothing could describe him. A secret of his own. Phantom, a Master of mistique.To Phantom from Eleonora.

KateMae

Gaaaack

Eleonora49

Pegasus, a Worrior with a golden soul, careing and loving.A dream of a Meadow with all the wind of earth about.The soft touch of a breeze.So clear and fresh.Caring and Loving, kind hearted, and giving.Pegasus, ancient and powerful.The devine of Posidon. To Pegasus from Eleonora

Daybreaker

Eleonora49, are you another leech of MJ's, trying to use his name to promote your "poetry"???? They stink just as bad as Joe's cologne and perfume, Barfffff!!!
You are so obvious!!!

---------------
Too bad her poetry is so tacky, old and repetitive. There is no chance for her even if she is one of the Jacksins, lets report her for irrelevance to the subject matter!!!

Eleonora49

My love, silent and soft, basicly nice.A man of Earthly Love to all mankind.He smiles to the sun and the world, it sends him love.The Oceans and Beaches touching his feet.The little mermaids dacing beneeth his feet.A smile her gives out of his soul.The love, a song of Fairy worlds, warm up his Heart and soul.My love, a kiss, a mistery of dreams.An untold Fairytail of love and desire.TO Michael Jackson.

Eleonora49

Well If I was to make money off of MJ's name, I think MJ and I would of gotten together a long time ago and let his Manager sell my stories and proems.I am been writing for fun. I work 2 jobs. If writing poems ever became a 3rd job for, then I would most likly help the poor and the world than be here on TMZ.Then And good for Joe, he changed, he is making money, so what ????!!!!!

Susan62509

Dear TMZ:
Whoever on your staff that wrote this article on Joe Jackson deserves a salary increase. I was ROTFLMAO. Greed and Abuse didn't make the cut........hiliarious. Thanks.

nobleday

MJ has to be alive...this is too ridiculous for words. It's so funny I don't even know what to say. This is a new spin on Elizabeth Taylor's perfume success with a different product and spokesperson.

The mom would have been a better choice for this or another family member. The level of silliness is at a new high...when was the last time someone used the expression "fret no more"? Cute.

Sherry

Why would I want to smell like a wrinkled California Raisin?

Fuck Celebrities

I don't think I want to smell like a steaming pile of excrement.