Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

God-Of-Lyf

They are just not into her anymore. Just Saying...!

anon.

She should be doing her community service instead of a radio show.

Allen Ridak

Kyle is a fat, sweaty, talentless pig

LA

what the heck is this trash promoting???? Her court date?? House arrest???? Why is she on a radio show???? To talk about whether or not she'll date a guy or guy??!??? I know She's not promoting a movie or anything...Geez, tihs girl will do anything for air time!!!! Can't wait til she (and her family) GO AWAY!

Truth

LESLO STILL LOOKING DRUNK, HALF ASLEEP... I SEE NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Matt

"What was all that 'one-in-a-million' talk?" (Dumb and Dumber)

Jay

All I have to say is WOW look at those lips! Yikes!

AddieTrish

She looks and sounds like ****. Way to go Lindsay, as usual showing what an A-list actress is all about!

Marilyn

Trying to be out there & promote her rotten self but it's a self most normal people want to be rightfully in a jail cell where she belongs!

HMMMM

Didn't listen, not going to listen, don't want to listen. MOST guys, if I read guys correctly, wouldn't want someone that has an "anything goes" mentality. Granted, I could be wrong, but I come from a normal world, none of the guys I know would do her. None of the women I know would do her.

hezzer19

So did she mention how terrified she was of her stalker on the radio show?

Yeah, I said it.

DUH! I already knew that! She was never a true lesbian to begin with, just a confused twit!

the Seeker

Lindsay keep doing the next "right thing" and you will be fine.

I am Spartacus

what ever happened to her being on house arrest? Oh well who cares, she hasn't made a movie thats any good in years, she sounds like a whiny dude and she looks like a beaten down crack whore.

She's pretty much irrelevant to everybody other than TMZ.

Chaps

Oh thats just great!

Guy, Gal - Trannie

Hell she will do it with anyone now? So the trannies still have a shot?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments