Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

Blood Red Witch

Who Farted,

Awwww. Who are you Rapture Dibbing? I got my 4 and a chef! I think I am good. My own island too! This is gonna rock tomorrow.

Pony Princess

Lindsay "Its Not My Fault" Lohan is tweeting to other people to stay out of trouble! LMAO

BRW,
Lindsay sees herself as someone who can call attention to things for others. It's her way of serving humanity.

Holly

“They’re keeping the details of the shoot very hush hush,” said a Plum Miami spokesman.

Yeah, they dont want it leaked that this is a coverup for a drinking/drugging/Fiore party

Pony Princess

I'm Rapture dibbing on Antonio Banderas AND Brad Pitt, cuz sometimes I need a change.

Pony Princess

And I'm rapture dibbing on the best housekeeper in the world, and MacGyver.
I need a maid and someone who can make me a nice place to stay with practically nothing.

john smith

The Casting About facebook page quotes writer Stephen King about a possible remake of the film Carrie. Mr King said I could see that if they cast Lindsay Lohan as Carrie and either David Lynch or David Fincher direct. Yes he did say Lindsay Lohan!!!!!!!!!

Pony Princess

Lucky130
I don't know that show or a lot of shows. There's periods of time where I have gone years, basically without watching much tv.
Last time I had cable was 2 years ago, and I only watch some shows sporadically on the net now. I love Dexter, and I will watch Colbert Report and Jon Stewart occasionally. But not too many others.

Rogue Warrior

Give this a "little thought", careful, if you do you'll forever be labeled as an................ fill in the blanks..... and if your're no longer shooting blanks, no worries, nothing unusual..... Ha Ha...

Lucky_130

john smith- Lindsay would be awesome as Carrie.Maybe as good as Sissy, if not better. I think they just need to make sure they have the right people involved.

john smith

Couldn't be a better part I can see her now lighting the prom on fire and locking the doors...

Pony Princess

Yeah, Lindsay might be good as Carrie. But they really would need to get a wonderful cast (do it right) and have a director that can get the best out of all of them.

Who Farted

Hi Red...forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does the dibbing part mean? Im lost, and this thread has way too many pages to read through lol.

tellmeaboutit

Wow, Lohan hitting the big time on a little Australian radio show! LOL Gawd, she's boring. Go away, Lindsay, go away, and don't steal anything on your way out.

john smith

Andyconda you said you were part black and your name now is what?

sean

Lucky 130, are you writing the "stalkers screenplay" ??

"Omega man" starring Charlton Heston was the original-I am legend

"Equilibrium" starring Christian Bale,Sean Bean (Gun Kata)

Rogue warrior do you like movies about gladiators and naked men ?