Lindsay Lohan -- Working in the Sun

5/21/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan arrived in Ft. Lauderdale, FL yesterday where she'll be spending the next few days working on a photo shoot for a local magazine.

0521_lindsay_lohan_SPLASH
This will be her last outing in the sun for a bit -- Lindsay has to turn herself in for an electronic monitoring bracelet by June 17.

john smith

God is busy has an anger management problem.

Nicole

Cool
Lindsay#s freedom is practically guaranteed until the July 21st progress hearing thanks to the 2 weeks of house arrest.

Lucky_130

God is Busy/Lindsay, I hope you are enjoying the sun out there on the last day on earth.lol. You know I figure if there was a next life(which there aint,inner time is almost up)you would end up in a very poor home, and a very bad neighborhood, and go to very bad schools, very bad. You would still look and act like Lindsay, but knowone would care. You might even make a few Jewish friends along the way that would tell you "You were Lindsay Lohan in your last life you know that right"? It would bother you, trust me, especially when you start to take crap about it! You think people treat you or Lindsay bad now? You dont even know dear. The next life can be a real bitch,
Trust me, I know.

Lucky_130

God is Busy/Lindsays darkhalf- You might actually like the party in hell,really. The environment sucks though, its a beat up old run down boarded up monastery. The drink they serve tastes like a mix between night train and mad dog, and it was horrible but its what they drink. Everybody looks like crap, like tweekers that have been on a life long meth binge with the face to match. Everyone is still having sex though, so you might like it, but I thought it sucked. Have fun!

Vinsetta

wow did her ass get flabby and tits got saggy. Knees all beat up. heater hanging out of her mouth, beer gut, ratty hair extensions, and too much makeup. What kind of photo shoot is this anyways? I also do not think I get Plum TV on my cable system.

She will worm her way out of the CS somehow. Don't say she's been there doing any work and we don't know. The tabloids are on her 24/7, so 12 hours? is pretty accurate. She's been hammered and should have been charged with assault and sued over destroying a camera. She's done radio interviews, been occupied with the alleged stalker, and flew to Miami Beach for this photo shoot. That is absolutely true. You get the ambition to get the CS done at first but it wears off real quick, so I don't see how she can possibly do it. Come on, she's going to be able to handle a morgue??? I've never seen her once with children either, so that's a bunch of B.S. Nobody in their right mind would believe a word that comes out her mouth, yet she and her loser supporters try to spin and spin that she's beautiful, loves everyone, never her fault, and is Oscar worthy. Please. Take your STD's somewhere. And before I'm called a hater, honestly why on God's green earth would I be jealous of this skank and her lifestyle? I live a perfectly fine life, thank you very much.

dreamon

The paps may be staying away from the womens' shelter because of the Judge Sautner's request. That would be commendable on everyone's end.

Work with children? Since when do convicted drug addicts and thieves work with children as part of their criminal sentence?

Really they should just let her finish this stuff up and heal. How many times can she say she's loving her sentence? Sad.

Lucky_130

I wish i was false, but thats just the crap i have to deal with for the remainder of this life. I have been tired of it for quite sometime. You realize this is wht Lindsay cant stay in a relationship right? Who wants to deal with your shadow self? Lindsays tarot outcome was the Moon/giving in to your shadow self. I pity the fool

Blood Red Witch

Lucky 130.

Are you ok?

Lucky_130

Blood red- as far as I know. What are they gonna do pull the plug on me? Actually whatever alright is, it isnt really in this time period. This time period is BS central, I aint gonna lie bout that! If anyone believed in the journey of a tormented soul it would be you, correct?

Annie

Hey, GIB, Dreamon is right. If you don't like hearing people saying negative things about you and your ridiculously precious family, the STFU and stop calling the paps anytime something happens. We say the most despicable things? Liho does the most despicable things. She drinks to the point of being stupider than her sober mind (if she has such a thing) already is. She snorts, smokes and shots whatever drug she can get her vile and miscreant paws on. She lies and steals and then when she is caught she plays the victim. What she needs is for someone to slap her every time that stupid blonde b*&ch opens that poontain sucking hole above EVERYONE needs to slap her. Every time she opens her mouth to speak or breathe or suck on a cigarette or joint, she needs slapped hard. Because every time she opens her mouth, nothing even half way decent comes out. SO everyone in LA needs to get their LiHo smack on. But carry some Lysol wipes with you, God knows what diseases LiTramp would pass off.

All the negative things going on around this stupid tramp, has been actress is brought on by her own negative actions. It is an energy thing, or maybe karma. You create the world you live in and she has only created chaos in hers. She needs to stop looking for work in her so-called career field, that has been over for years. She needs to stop working or looking for work and concentrate on healing her mind and body. THAT is her job, fixing her effed up life, maybe then there would be less negative energy sucking the air out of her world and less negative comments. She also needs to stop calling the paps anytime someone else gets the spotlight on them, she and you and the rest of the family need to leave her be and get your own lives.

Annie

Lucky, hey, whatever is wrong with you or has you feeling bad, I hope it does not last long.

Blood Red Witch

Lucky 130,

We all have bad days, weeks, years, but we can turn things around. Good luck and I hope the light shines on you.

Pony Princess

“They’re keeping the details of the shoot very hush hush,” said a Plum Miami spokesman. “But it’s an elaborate set built just for this. I think they’ll give her a more innocent look.”

___________________

Well, some of the pics are coming through, and by "a more innocent look" I guess they mean showing her titties through a lace shirt, and having a one piece bandage style/rag torn style bathing suit that shows her tatoo above her behind. Oh, and those pics that show her cheeks are innocent too. Sort of like the Coppertone baby.

Lucky_130

I cant believe we live in a time period where people dont believe in past lives now. Youtube "Keanu Revees is immortal" see what you think. I dont think he made it on his acting skills personally.lol. There are other really fun ones as well.

Pony Princess

BTW, I'm sure that Dina and Ali are pleased she's working, no matter what the gig....means that Dina doesn't have to go without her cocaine and is able to maintain her lifestyle, and little Ali can now be put up in the Chateau Marmont or someplace while she goes about Hollywood auditioning, etc. so that mom has more of an income.