Lindsay Lohan -- Working in the Sun

5/21/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan arrived in Ft. Lauderdale, FL yesterday where she'll be spending the next few days working on a photo shoot for a local magazine.

0521_lindsay_lohan_SPLASH
This will be her last outing in the sun for a bit -- Lindsay has to turn herself in for an electronic monitoring bracelet by June 17.

Nicole

@Annie
Your posts are disgusting. It isn't just about hating on Lindsay because of her awful behavior in the past but wishing death on her and making disgusting remarks about Shawn is going too far.

Lucky_130

Ok, since all of a sudden Im apparently feeling really really bad, just terrible, god awfully horrible, and wretched Im going to sign off, listen to Black Sabbath and wait for the United States of Zombieland to begin. Have a great night. :)

Pony Princess

God-is-busy,
I'm sure you will have a good job. Just as soon as you come down off that cocaine high, finish high school or get a GED and actually apply somewhere. If you are in California, you might make 8.25 an hour.

Pony Princess

Hey, Lucky 130
Take care of yourself.

Blood Red Witch

Lucky 130 3 minutes ago
__________________

LMAO! Have Fun!

taarob

Arnold and Dominique Strauss-Kahn are actually making Lindsay look prudent.

Blood Red Witch

WHAT is up with her knees in those pictures?? What does she do to get those sores bruises and scars?

Pony Princess

I guess God really IS Busy, cuz he didn't start the rapture today. Wonder what was so important that he had to delay that.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

“But it’s an elaborate set built just for this. I think they’ll give her a more innocent look.”

Hmmm. I think the best they can hope for is a No Contest look.

Blood Red Witch

I was so excited about the Rapture today too. Has anyone phoned, tweeted, facebooked God about this? Epic Fail

Seal Team 6

I played rugby after college and my knees didn't looked that emssed up. She is also badly "skinny fat" for such a young woman. She needs to go some squats.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Well, that baby bump sure explains her statement about working with children for the second part of her community service. I wonder who the father is? Is there something we don't know about Sam? I guess there's no way to know; you could pick up the NYC and LA phone books, pick a name at random, and have as good a guess as anybody.
We told you not to mix birth control and antibiotics!

Eleanor better get crackin' if she plans to be the nursemaid.

Seal Team 6

BRW --

I think God is too Busy going psycho on TMZ posters.

I am making Unrapture Guinness ice cream floats. Do you want one?

Blood Red Witch

Seal Team 6,

That sounds good!

Official non-rapture hits here in 24 min. sigh The floats will make me feel better. Such a let down.

jeebus

God is Busy/Michael: I've seen your tweets and they are dead on to how you are talking now. Gosh there is nothing worse than a fanatic nut with an ideology. It's people like these that are the reasons we have the wars we have.

I refuse to bow down to someone's ridiculous ideology. Go preach to someone else. This is a gossip site and anyone is allowed to say what they want about the PERSON being written about in the column. Get over your damn self.

and I love THIS quote:

"It is better to rule in Hell than it is to serve in Heaven" - Dante's Inferno.

Why? Because at least then I have the freedom to choose what I want since according to your ideology, the human race really does not have free will.