Arnold's Baby Mama Defaulted on Car Loan

5/22/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger dropped a ton of cash on baby mama Mildred Patricia Baenabut not enough to cover her car payments -- because TMZ has learned she defaulted on her ride back in 2004.

0518_mildred_EX_WM_01

According to documents filed back in 2005, Baena had her car repo'd in April 2004 after she failed to make payments on a 2001 Nissan Frontier.

We're told a collection agency still has an active case on Baena for $17,193.82 in back payments.

As we previously reported, Arnold forked over the down payment on Baena's home in Bakersfield, CA and even picked up the tab on her niece's Quinceanera.

Think he'll open the checkbook again?

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

toughday

I would fight this deceitful woman until I couldn't fight any longer or until the court would no longer allow me to drag her in there for whatever if she thought she was going to get what I had amassed with Mr No-Good. It would be mine for the taking and keeping.
Arnold would meet the new Lorena Bobbitt for being so low-down and dirty and during all this in my face if he was married to me. I gets mad for Maria when I think about this situation.
Arnold thought he had pulled this dirty deed off for so long he was so sure his secret had gotten over on his family and the voters. Arnold what's done in the dark will always be brought to the light. This secret came through like the sun shining out on your deceitful ass. Mr.Low Down you will never be able to tell your sons zapp about how to treat a lady-look how you've treated their mother in front of them. Your daughters will never be able to trust another man and I can't blame them one day. You are the first man your daughters will ever fall in love with and look what they got in return.
I heard people say if you mess with trash it will soon get in your eyes. Well it didn't only blind you it ate you up like cancer. You got out of life what you put into it. Deceitfulmness in -deceitfulness out.

toughday

People on this page need to readCa Communtiy Property Laws for themselves or asks Harvey Levin to explain the joint tenacy laws under a community property state such as California. There are nine community property sates in the United STATES that protect properties for spouses from heirs from first and second marriages. I said heirs from marriages not outside affairs.Maybe, this golddigger should have read and understood the cp laws before being a maid more on the sheets than on her feet . The law was amended in the state of Ca to further protect the living spouse from outside claims to property from outside heirs and heirs from previous marriages. A living spouse no longer has to go to probate court when one spouse dies(2001 admendment).They only needs to show a death certificate and the properties amassed during marriage belong soley to the living spouse.This is then called sole ownership. The living spouse owes nothing to her legitmates heirs until death lets alone outside chidren unless it coming from the goodness of their hearts.

Rosa

Where is Mildred hiding now? Is her child in school? Did she remove him from school and is possibly home schooling? Where is CPS? Poor kid, the publicity is going to cause him PTSD! Sounds like Mildred is a criminal-owing money on her 2004 Nissan. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lien on her home by now! If she gets child support, and medical, it will only be for 5 more years as her child is now 13. I think Arnold came clean a bit too late to pay long period of child support on this child!! SHAME...........shame

Aaron

Why is TMZ doing this? It astounds me. The lack of spine the people who run this site have is astonishing. You dig up a car payment she didn't make?! To do what? Smear and attack her? To feed to the mindless pathetic little Americans who try to feel better about their own miserable lives by coming here and hating on others based on this kind of dribble? Very sad.

conner

Well she wasn't raped now was she. Who would ever believe the sperminator would be faithful anyway? Is anyone in Hollywood? For that matter are there any faithful male polititions? I think not. The whole male side of the Kennedy clan is full of the same thing.To bad so sad....who cares?

no one special

it is illegal for a collection agency or any financial institution to give out information in regards to someones debt. So it is my belief that you are slandering her and I hope she sues you.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10