Arnold's Baby Mama -- 'Self-Hating' Hispanic

5/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred Patricia Baena was not well-liked by the rest of the staff in the early 90s, when she worked as a maid for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver at their L.A. home -- and we're told the big reason was that she trash-talked Hispanics.

0522_arnold_patty_beana_photo_ex_tmz_1
Sources who worked with Baena tell TMZ ... she was a "self-hating woman" who would tell members of the staff that "white people were better" and she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians.

One staffer told us ...  most of Baena's peers disliked her because she was a social climber, adding, "She felt like she was better than the rest of us,"

This photo was taken in 1992 at Arnold and Maria's house, several years before she set her sights on Schwarzenegger and began the affair.  Rich Austrians apparently posed no problem for her.

So, on a hotness scale ...

0519_midred_baena_sexy_pictures_footer_V2

Matt

""white people were better" and she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians"

Why can't you people understand the difference between "Racial Origin" and "Ethnicity"? Guatemalan is an ethnicity. If you'd like clarification on what ethnicity is, there is a great article on Wikipedia about it. The 1775 treatise "The Natural Varieties of Mankind," by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach established five major divisions of humans still reflected in some racial classifications, (i.e., the Caucasoid race, the Mongoloid race, the Negroid race).

Marie

Why isn't TMZ making fun of Arnold Schwarzenegger too? He is a jerk who was still married to Maria when he had unprotected sex and conceived a child with that woman and he lied about the whole affair for years.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Sincerity: No, you do NOT pay attention because I never said that I was "drinking "alcoholic" beverages "on the job"" while at work.

But, now that you mention it, my PENTHOUSE office on the top of the CN Tower in Toronto does have a fully equipped bar AND a hot tub where I am sitting right now typing away on my diamond encrusted MAC waiting for the work day to end so I can meet my smoking hot black lover who dumped his black model girlfriend for me. I didn't mention it before because I didn't want to make you jealous.

But, yes, I think I'll have my buffed up male secretary make me an Appletini while I wait for the work day to end. Thank you for the suggestion.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Sky: Don't you think Ahnie could have "easily offered her money" for her car so that it didn't need to be repo'd? Or paid off her house in FULL if he wanted to? After all, the car is to drive his child around and the house is for his child as well. Guess Ahnie didn't want to. I mean, don't you think necessities come before plastic surgery? So there's your answer.

Bubbles

If these lame rumors from fabricated, anonymous sources are the best that TMZ can do, then it means there is no real dirt on Mildred.

Bubbles

If they have to lie about Mildred, call her self hating (how stupid), quote fabricated, anonymous sources, that means they have no dirt on her.

billy cema

I can't tell you how many times I've heard hispanics talk trash about other ethnics, especially Native Americans; but if I had a dime for every time this happened, I'd be priming to be a millionaire!
Not to mention the hateful looks that many, many latinos have given Native Americans.
Whites say, "But they are part Indian!" Ha! Racism doesn't make sense. The one who murdered 6 million jews had some jewish ancestry. The holocaust didn't make sense; and it could happen again with other ethnics!

Sociopaths are Sad

@billy cema: Mostly I agree with what you said. Except that Hitler didn't have any Jewish ancestry whatsoever. None. That's a myth.

Rain

TMZ can we get pics of the other baby mamma's? I need more comedy in my life. Enough with this woman already. Start investigating about the other whores and their bastard kids.

billy cema

Furthermore, it all starts with self. If a person loves him/her self, then they wouldn't need to hate their fellow man.
Yes, how can we love our neighbor if we don't love ourselves?
Hating a stranger doesn't elevate the hater one bit!

Bubbles

Racist/prejudiced people can be found among people of all backgrounds. All of this race talk is just TMZs way of distracting everyone from Arnold and his sociopathic behavior.

billy cema

@Sociopaths are sad.
Wish that were true. I heard it, so I researched it. Now you research it. It's there.
It's not a full-blooded relation; but a more distant one.

shuttheeffupn.o.lady

"diamond encrusted MAC"

Tacky bitch no matter how much she claims to have
Money can't buy you class sweetheart.
Do you also bedazzle your tampons with swarovski crystals your highness?

M.Kindle

No wonder why he sucked so bad as governor he was too busy having an affair. Obviously he can't multi-task. Lol I know Lot's of people who are prejudice against the color of their own skin. I'm unfortunately related to one. Although I don't claim him. LOL oh nor dose he claim me. He hates the color of my skin too :) I kind of feel sorry for him.

Sociopaths are Sad

@shuttheeffupn.o.lady: Swarovski crystals? Pffft! Now, THAT'S tacky. Not to mention unhealthy. Crystal contains lead and to put lead inside your body is not a good idea. Makes you stupid. You know what I mean? Of course you do!

Anywho......it's 5:00 pm!!!!!!!! Quitten' time! Later haters.