Arnold's Baby Mama -- 'Self-Hating' Hispanic

5/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred Patricia Baena was not well-liked by the rest of the staff in the early 90s, when she worked as a maid for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver at their L.A. home -- and we're told the big reason was that she trash-talked Hispanics.

0522_arnold_patty_beana_photo_ex_tmz_1
Sources who worked with Baena tell TMZ ... she was a "self-hating woman" who would tell members of the staff that "white people were better" and she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians.

One staffer told us ...  most of Baena's peers disliked her because she was a social climber, adding, "She felt like she was better than the rest of us,"

This photo was taken in 1992 at Arnold and Maria's house, several years before she set her sights on Schwarzenegger and began the affair.  Rich Austrians apparently posed no problem for her.

So, on a hotness scale ...

0519_midred_baena_sexy_pictures_footer_V2

JLB

Like someone else previously said about she was probably blackmailing Arnold and that's probably why the itsh hit the fan anyway. That being said, she wanted to play with the big boys and so she is being delt with accordingly...can't spit in the wind and not expect to get some back in your face.

As far as Arnold, he has earned every snub, contract termination and any other consequence coming his way. It's a good thing for him that infidelity is not a felony because he would either serve life without the possibility of parole or be on death row.

Tara

That bitch simply did not age well.......wow

She's baaaack

Let me get this right, she's so enamored of white folks that she beds some butt ugly married austrian guy. Oh now that make sense. Since she was so superior to Latinos maybe she should have returned to whatever place she originated from so she could lord it over the entire population because of her superiority. Yepper, whites are superior and that is why she now has a mixed race bazterd kid who is stigmatized and pretty much screwed. Apparently intellect isn't her strong suit no matter what race she is.

Rafav

She looks like my 13 yr. Old MALE COUSIN!

OKS

I kind of have to agree with her. There is something USUALLY very nice about white people. Their manners, looks and ability to focus on a decent job and not committing too many crimes unlike other groups. Asians are USUALLY good too.

tenley

Wow, breathtaking trashing of a person, TMZ. Just, wow.

tenley

Watch it be the Kennedy side of the family feeding this smear campaign to TMZ.

char

Tmz has removed some of my comments for questioning their bias on these stories about the maid. If that does'nt show bias what does.God Bless America!

Samuel Smithers

Wow, this is the type of article I'd expect from either the Globe or 'News of the World'.

tenley

Who the hell has a formal photo of the maid from 1992 taken at Arnold and Maria's house except maybe Arnold and Maria? No, seriously.

The Evil Puppy

Why are you people sticking up for this ugly hag?!!! She brought this mess on herself and deserves all the public ridicule that is coming her way!! It amazes me how that fugly bitch could land any man. Could you imagine sleeping with her at night?! EWWWWWWWWWW. I guess if you put a paper bag on her head she could pass as OK. ROT IN HELL WHORE.

Mike

Jealously much? The funny part is that I was discussing with my white friends how so many hispanic women are walking around with bad bleached hair, tons of make-up, fake colored eye contacts, tc. all in an effort to look white. Of course hispanics deny it but it's a terrible secret. As a white person, I am quite flattered. Hispanics aren't the only ones who do it. Look at blacks and asians. I know so many nonwhites who used to be 100% black or hispanic or whatever but now they're walking around saying that they are 'mixed' even though they're not. I don't see why we should hate on her for denying her race or for wanting to be white. As a white person, I would never want to be any other race. I know there are going to be some white people who will try to contradict what I am saying but let me tell you that they wouldn't want to be any other race either. Those whites feel guilty.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

hispainics are white unless they are mestizo which is indian and spainish mixed

Ann

This woman is one hot mess. She really rates in negative numbers. Arnold is lucky he didn't catch anything. I don't know why he had such a strong desire to claim this hot mess. Legally, he was safe considering she is still married and had not attempted to take him to court. He could have had a third party pay cash for the house instead of leaving that paper trail of a down payment. I have loved Arnold as a bodybuilder and actor but I would not have voted for him for a political office. Arnold and John Edwards offered Obama a helping hand and it is a good thing he said no.

Ann