Michelle & Barack Obama Chug Through Ireland

5/23/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama engaged in some high priority business while in Ireland on Monday ... downing pints of Guinness at a pub.

0523_obama_startraks

The Prez visited the Irish town of Moneygall -- the home of his great-great-great grandfather.

After leading the bar in a toast ... the president plunked down some cash and told the bar tender, "I just want you to know that the President pays his bar tab ... that's how we do things."

Hopefully, he left a good tip.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Dee

Depth. Spelling error.

Dee

To Love My Fans - thank you for your comments. You have just proved my point on the calibre of people that are leaving those comments. Thanks for the satisfaction laugh! You have a good day!

Proud2BAmerican

Dear Dee - do you really trust old news - Newsweek and Time? Is that how someone really educates themselves? I appreciate the world in "real" time. Why can't we as a Country have a true discord, without name calling and snarky comments? Just talk about the facts.

rose

@juju, I am was not pointing the finger at one single person, I was listing out problems and said he should be helping us. Concentrating on our problems. I never said it was all his fault. I was telling a foreigner who praises him what is going on here, just like Proud2BAmerican put it. CHILL. No, I don't need help, our nation needs help, and obviously you do too.

Firefly

A four-day holiday weekend in Chicago in February where the president played some basketball and treated First Lady Michelle Obama to a Valentine’s Day dinner date

An eight-day stay with his family at a rented house on Martha’s Vineyard in August.

A trip out west to the U.S. states of Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and Arizona

And he went fly fishing and took trips to Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon with his wife and two daughters.

An 11-day stay in Hawaii where the president and his family
celebrated Christmas and New Year’s Eve.

It’s worth mentioning that President Obama has also made 11
trips — all or part of 27 days — to Camp David, the
presidential retreat in Frederick County, Md. Knoller, however,
says he doesn’t count trips to Camp David as part of any
presidents’ "vacation" time.

Obama Has Shot 41 Rounds of Golf as President. With the excursions lasting on average at least five hours, the president has devoted a total of more than 200 hours to golf, not counting time spent on the White House putting green. That’s the equivalent of twenty five eight-hour work days, or five work weeks spent smacking golf balls.

All the above happened before July 2010, Sooooooo that means we are just scratching the surface of the vacations. If this all happened within his first year,well what does that tell you.

I'll keep my freedom he can keep his change!

jsd80

hell yah now dis I can do, make the nex a forty braa.

foxxyred

@IamBobo your an ignorant **** you know that. if you knew how to serve a ****ing guiness you would know you cant just hook it up in the ****ing pub and serve it out. but your that much of an ******* with your head stuck so far up your ass cos you think you know everything.

brenno

HELLO GUYS, IAM BRAZILIAN AND WE ALL HERE ARE SO GLAD AND HAPPY WACHING IN THE NEWS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO U.S, YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWN ...LOL.....NOW WE HAVE A BETTER ECONOMY THAN YOURS...A MORE SOLID MONEY.....YOU GUYS SPENT ALL YOUR LIVES THINKING YOU WERE THE BEST...AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE WORST THAN WHAT WE WERE 10 YEARS AGO..JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA...KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13