Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez -- The Shirtless Pic

5/24/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Showing off his shirtless torso, 17-year-old Justin Bieber basked in the Hawaiian sun with his older girlfriend Selena Gomez on Tuesday.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Justin better use protection ... on his fair skin.

nan

isnt she 18 and he is underage?
she shouldnt be having sex with someone under age if she is 18..she could get arrested for that and get a record as a sex offender

Stupid People Hater

He is so scrawny, lol. Build a little muscle before you go walking around without a shirt on acting like you're built.

gaby

People get a life!! Ive seen 30 year old with less body than his!! I even bet that a least 90% of havent even been to a gym once in their life!!! At least he has a girlfriend and millions of fans!!! And I think none of you even have one!

Brandy

Ahhh, look at that little chest. As he gets older he will feel out. As successful as he is I am sure he does not have time to hit the gym like some of those muscle heads.

DirtySouth

Put that bird back in its cage. Mark my words, Justin will go the way of Macaulay Culkin. He has a hot girlfriend and doesn't know what to do with her. He'll end up dumping her like Mac dumped Mila Kunis, and she'll come out smoking hotter.

Miss T

Very well said B.Mclane.. I was thinking the same thing, he could buy each of us out in a blink..

Buddy Lee

That selena gomez has some tight little body.
No way that kid is giving her what she needs.

Canada411

Why does it look like she has a C-Section scar?

Steelers suck

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ever do that again TMZ. I'd sooner look at a Holocaust victim than this little twit without his shirt. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tori_B.

How cute! They're the same cup size. Isn't love grand??!!

confused

Is it just me, or does she look like she has a c-section scar below her belly button? My wife has one just like that from the birth of our son. Can't think of another reason why that would be there. Still hit it tho......HARD!

Ivan

really looks like c-section...and if you look very closely you'll see two talentless media products

samson

All that money and dude can't get a decent meal? 17 is young, true, but where I live kids start university at 18, so manhood is just around the corner. He might be another Bow Wow.

bob

Man. He is the luckiest teen in the world to be bustin' his nut with that instead of some website.

Ollie_vee

Huh - I didn't know Selena had a C-section.