Christina Hendricks

STUFFED.

5/25/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just days after Christina Hendricks declared that her boobs are "obviously real" ... the "Mad Men" star jammed them into a bathing suit and flaunted them at a resort in Italy yesterday.

0525_christina_hendricks_ramey

Does a body good.

pizza

Remember the old song "I don't like her, you can have her. She's too fat for me."

Adam

I think she's great looking. I would be in heaven myself

MusicMaven

Ordinarly, while certainly not a 'stick' -- and that's a GOOD thing! -- she's stunning. But she needs to 'dial it back' some ... Ay yi yi!

(Until then, no more bathing suit shots. No mas! Por favor.)

kr

If you morons knew anything about the human body you would know this is not obese or even fat but NORMAL!!!! Women NEED fat.. they were created to have fat.. they are NOT men.. they are not designed to look like a 10 year old boy. The breast is 100% fat.. babies need 100% fat to grow their little brains.. perhaps your mamas didn't give you any since you're mostly all IDIOTS. I don't know about you twits but my anscestors were over 200 pounds in the depression and famines. It's NORMAL. Michaeangelo and the greatest artists of all time ONLY drew women with many curves as skinny ones were thought horrendously disgusting. Pull your heads out of paris hilton's @ss and grow up

ChorizoSupreme

Sorry people, but fat is not sexy! America, and everywhere else in the world, stop bullsh*ting yourself into a "fat is natural and beautiful" mentality. Not only is it unsightly, but unhealthy as well. America's weight problem is one of the reasons that Health Insurance is becoming more costly. (And, yes, too skinny looks hideous too.)
By no means is Christina's weight gain healthy. She has made it clear that she loves to sit on her ass and stuff herself with ice cream and potato chips. Soon enough, her husband is going to be driving a big forklift in the bedroom to carry his wife around.

Nik

So weird. Her arms and face are so skinny... Doesn't match the rest of her!

Bill

That is one huge bitch!

Amber

Hahaha, Kevin- what a ****!! I think she is super sexy! Marylin Monroe wasn't a size 2, Boobs and a butt is a good thing!! Definitely a lesbian fantasy of mine!!

James

I think she looks awesome. I like a woman with curves.

Get back to work!

Of course they are real. Those thighs happen to be real too.

JLo on Steroids

not saying she is not a "real woman" but from these pics it seems to me they airbrush her in the professional photos to seem more thin and more hourglass. Here she just looks wide and heavy, not hour glass at all.

JLo on Steroids

or she wears a girdle, either way the bathing suit cant lie in this one

Gina

Ok she's not just curvy. She's fat wow. She needs to lose at least 40 pounds

shadoman

she look thick not obeese and shes still curvy so whats the problem

Alex

She's a natural, real woman....she is a goddess!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments