Lindsay Lohan -- The Happiest Prisoner EVER!!!

5/26/2011 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are looking at Lindsay Lohan serving HARD TIME under house arrest at her swanky townhouse by the beach ... OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

0526_lindsay_ramey_tmz_ex
During her first day in confinement, Lohan entertained a mystery guest ... with a big, fat smile on her face.

As we previously reported, Lohan is expected to be under arrest for roughly 35 days. How will she survive?!!?!?

UPDATE: The woman in the photo works with the company that makes the electronic monitoring device and was there to give LiLo an orientation.

Anonymous

Only Linsday Lohan and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Linsday Lohan' only male slave and from Lindsay Lohan's 1st future husband.

Scott

Cake let me introduce you to Greg his nick is ohwell who posted under my name above me so I get banned.

You will usually find Greg under MJ stories he must be bored tonight.

What he does is use a proxy server so he can rant undectected by TMZ.

He kinda gets mad at me for calling him a proxy using coward.......

He leads a very sad life and is in his 50's.

Peace.

cake

Well, then, Scott, you'd have loved my dad... (along with Mom and beer) : )

Quinn

F*ck yeah....I'd serve time at her place.

cake

Okay - now I'm seriously confused re Scott/Scott/Greg...

Regardless, my replies should be considered/directed towards the Scott who has been very helpful.

Or am I even more confused than I think?.... yikes. Guess I'd better stay on topic here... : )

Blood Red Witch

Scott,

You are not a regular on the LL threads. But I like you. thanks for the tip

Scott

all good bro u will learn my terminology and figure out who is who I have entertained poor old gay greg long enough.

peace tv time

mary

Chelsey, I have 2 letters for you...O J

Scott

Sorry Blood Red Witch no I am not you will see me on MJ threads only. Tonight I am bored and thought I would throw in my two cents.

Peace and good night to all.

messenger

Yes Dan, it was a crazy stalking pap hiding in the bushes taking this pic. With any luck there won't be any more. Paps are vile. Let Lindsay get on with her life, stop harrassing her TMZ.

cake

My dad was gay, I lost him to AIDS and I loved him dearly. Still do.

I'm sorry I seem to have stirred up something I am wholly clueless about, so I'll stay out of whatever it is from this point forward.

I still wish someone would post info on my Lohan question... I guess I'll see if I can find the answer on older articles...

Pax.

chefadam

That is the biggest bag of cocaine i have ever seen in my entire life.

Blood Red Witch

Cake,

Sorry what was your lohan question? I can help

cake

Huh. There are two Scotts...

One joined 32 minutes ago (?) - interests: MJ

The other - "profile not available"

Back to Lohan...! : )

PokerStar

At least we aren't having to pay for her room and board this time. We are saving money this time. For now . . .