« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Romo -- Getting Hitched Under the Big Top

5/28/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo is used to performing in a big enclosed space, so it makes perfect sense he'd tie the knot with Candice Crawford underneath a GIANT tent.

0528_tony_romo_wedding_launch_exp
The Dallas Cowboys QB and Chase Crawford's lil sis are set to exchange vows today at the historic Arlington Hall Mansion at Lee Park in Dallas. Word is they've booked the entire compound -- and we can believe it, based on the size of that tent.

Looks like something Cowboys owner Jerry Jones would have built.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

anni

Poor, stupid, loser Jessica Simpson. She just wants to get married, to ANYONE. Stop it chic.

Bryan

Who the hell is that woman? And why is Tony always marrying these fake looking girls?

Mary Ann

@ bryan......This is Tony Romo's FIRST marriage.
Get your facts right before you mouth off.

Chia

Amy Sedaris slips in dog poop

Bobby

It's Chace.

hmmm

Oh Anni if you only knew!! lol you know noting about Jessica other then tabloid garbage. Ya think ROMO is maybe rushing it? Last to get engaged but first to marry.

Ill bet you even Nick marries before Jessica. lol

Ya better feel sorry for Candice.

Steve

I remember tents like this out on the green when I used to work at a country club during college. Of course the size was not comparable to Tony's tent.

Man

He'll probably fumble the wedding night anyway. Loser.

aimee

if we're lucky he will get injured walking down the isle. o wait that is the brides job.

NelsonH

I think this was the tentist for Giuliani's 1st and 3rd marriages.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Ahh, How sweet... Now show us where the divorce will take place.

karen darvin

Lee park was this cool park in Dallas that in the 70;s actually had a little scenegoing on, people(hippies) would hang out on the gras and ingle and sometimes bands would play, it wa so fun and Dallas has never since had a little fun gathering place like that.it's gotta be the most boring c ity in the county. I was in High school, JJ Pearce, same as where Jessica simpson later went in richardson and I would r ide my bike from richardson to Lee park to hang out, that was about 30 at least miles.Then i would make my mom mad my asking her to come pick me up.There was a big statue of General lee on his horse and once I climbed up on the horse, the cops made me get d own.Now t he park is nothing, Dallas has no scene,no culture, just a big clump of highways and concrete.and oh yea, the suburbs!