Arnold vs. Maria: How Would You Rather?

5/30/2011 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver each spent their Memorial Day relaxing -- Arnold on a motorcycle, Maria doing some shopping -- in lovely Malibu, CA.

0530_arnold_maria_Splash
Question is ...

Dragon Tattoo

GO MARIA TAKE ALL HIS MONEY AND SHOP TILL YOU NO LONGER FIND IT FUNNNNN!!!!

kadi

Dear TMZ, you should have polled it this way "Outdoors w/ NO heart or soul" OR "SHOPPING with a pur conscious!!!!" Go Team Maria! Hope arnie falls off his motorcycle, falls into a coma after what he has done to Maria & thier family. Love Maria & I think she is one classy lady! I feel bad that her & her kids have to go through this.

Bruno

Too bad the dirt bag only wears protection on the wrong head.

mike

Califonia politicians get automatic pay raises and kush salaries , while they fleece the public for ' breaking the law'

sloppy seconds

that's an INDIAN motorcycle you morons! anyways, doesn't really matter as i don't like motorcycles.

JLB

LOL @ Bruno. That was pretty funny.

Glad to see her out and about having a good time. I am sure an enormous weight has been lifted off of her after ridding herself of 220 lb idiot.

benice

Love my Fans,

Nice try (Arnold?). There are always two sides, and it takes two to make a marriage work. But he had a friggin baby with a trusted employee!!!! If the marriage was indeed sexless, and he(you?) exhausted all means of helping your wife...then *maybe* you have grounds for a divorce. Plus, these two dated for nearly a decade before marrying...which i doubt was sexless. Ugh..I can't believe I'm even taking time to write about this..adios.

sarah

As a woman I generally find sex jokes crude and offensive but that was funny, Bruno. LOL!

Observer...ICU

@Love My Fans
Patty is that you? Or is this another mistress?

If Maria has known about his affairs for a long time, would it not be a reasonable action to stop screwing Arnold? I don't know any respectable woman who is in her right mind would want to do the deed with her husband or any man who was and is all about free love. Arnold has probably has poked more women than a dog has pissed on a fire hydrant. That's just sheer madness and there is no justification for his behavior.

If Arnold wanted to lead the life of a playboy, the institution of marriage is not where he should do it. Likewise if Maria was hip to his womanizing beforehand, she shouldn't have married him. Who knows what was going through her head...maybe she thought she could change him. Live and learn. Also it's not like Maria is broke so why would she need to hang around to get big payout? BTW, who cares if she is making a big production out of it, Arnold brought it on himself.

Rocco

Each day away from him, she looks a little bit better.

JLB

Hmph...

@Benice and @Observer
I guess I was not the only one thinking that Love my Fans post sounds like it was coming from one of the guilty parties involved in this garbage.

Love my fans sounds like a mistress trying to justify her demented actions or even better an overachieving household staffer willing to do anything to please the boss and herself.

lisa2

He looks a little ridiculous IMO.

lisa2

[B] test [/b]
[bold] test [/bold]

lisa2

Love my fans -

I wouldn't want to have sex with him either. He's probably a gropey pig who has no sense of romance.

Either way you keep the affair OUT OF THE HOUSE.

Team Maria

dd

Kind of a dumb question Maria went outdoors to go shopping so why ask that question?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments