More 'Blake Lively'

Nude Photos Leaked

6/2/2011 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hacker who claims to have naked pictures of Blake Lively has just upped the ante, scoffing at claims the pics are photoshopped ... and he's posted more pictures to prove his case.

Blake Lively More
The hacker just posted 17 additional pics. Many of the pics show a nude woman whom the hacker insists is Blake.

Blake's people are adamant ... telling TMZ the person in the pics is not Blake.  The denial apparently incited the hacker, who posted the new pics, with this warning:  "Oh, yes, Blake's rep. These are totally fake.  We really, really believe you.  Want moar?  BTW, thanks for all the faps." (FYI: "faps" is a reference to pleasuring oneself)

Two of the pics show a woman clothed, holding an iPhone, and it sure looks like Blake.

0601_blake_lively_tattoo3
Several of the nude pics show a woman's body with tattoos (no face).  Several TMZ users contacted us with an interesting point ... Blake's character in "The Town" had star tattoos on her upper-chest area.

0602_blake_lively_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Skiivii

SO BLAKE! look at the mole on her face!!!! SNAPPED!

Cujeaux

Blake's probably getting lasered this very second.

James

I haven't been able to see the new batch, but I did compare the ones from yesterday to pics of Blake and everything matches up. It has to be Blake.

dudemeister

The hacker is a total retard.
Go back to your mom's basement and chill on the couch grandma died in.

Loser

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I keep telling you guys that those pictures are of me!
I also keep thinking if I say that enough, my body will miraculously tone itself.

bailey

dudemeister, maybe your the one who needs to get a life. lol i dunno why they bother to take nude pics and then claim it's not them. when clearly it is. it kinda pisses me off when they know their celebs and they have to be really careful. considering how famous they are. but no their so careless. a bunch of idiots. we have another vanessa hudgens on the line. can blake get any more stupid? yes, i think she can. seriously. just give it up already. we know it's you.

CrashAndBurn

Stupid mofo... that's not Blake. Must be a Hackers for Dummies graduate. She doesn't live in an apartment with 1bedroom/1bathroom for one. Notice the ghetto shelves in the background with no cabinets?

Sam

Tattoo stars was fake from filming The TOWN

rofltaom

the tattoos are fake from one of her movies I believe it was the town

Princess

You're a real dumbass if you think people can't see this is you, you fame whore do something better with your time. I'm sure you stupid celebs are much too busy to be in a bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror taking a picture all you famous people are full of yourselves and too self-consumed I wouldn't think it would be anyone else but the person that is hungry for publicity.

Holly

Who the hell is Blake Lively? Never heard of her. Looks like another empty headed blonde Hollywood twit.

Carl

Don't know about the newest nudes, but that first batch is obviously her.

rofltaom

the star tattoos are from this movie

chimein

This is all probably a set up to get her attention. Who is she, is she looking for an Apple deal?

uh-yeah

She shoulda just went with the "they were stolen" route and called it a day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments