Blake Lively:

Nude Photos NOT Me!!!

6/1/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The photos circulating around the Internet purporting to be Blake Lively are fake, phony, Photoshopped, fabricated, fictional, false ... so says Blake and her people.

0601-blake-lively-photo-exd
Sources with intimate knowledge of the actress' physical features tell TMZ ... it's simply NOT Blake's body ... and there are definitive markers proving the pics are fake.

Blake Lively Leaked Photos
Blake has hired a lawyer who is sending threatening letters to anyone who publishes the pics and implies it's her.

We did notice a 2008 photo of Blake holding the exact same phone as the one shown above, but the phone is pretty common.

will

its her

Politico Pablo

Well, too bad it's not her, cause this girl has a great body! Maybe she can get a job as her "body double".

Shannon

That's her story and she's sticking to it....

jeff p

Looks like mole jumped to other side of her face, and I don't see that birthmark thing on her chest in any other pictures. JMO

Benny

It's her.
And she's hot....like 12/10 if you ask me

wrx7182

Are you kidding me, that is totally her. Blake is AWESOME!

chort

Who the hell is blake livly. And why should I care?

Jack

jeff p, she's taking a picture in the mirror. things get flipped when you look at them in a mirror.

and the mole isn't a mole, it's a necklace.

A

well its def her, cause you can see her birth mark on one of the picture. Its on the middle of her back, and you have seen it in other photos of her. here is a photo of the birth mark.

Maribelle

See, I go with note her because... the mole on her chest - the mole on her face in the mirror picture could just be a shadow.

That's just not her.

R.Zimmerman

Taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GHETTO. Ignorant a-holes.

Stupid People Hater

It's her.

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, it's def her. i mean, i know this type of chick. everywhere they go or stay, or live, they have some real cheap wood-esque wood-paneling in the background. like their walk in closets are ususally compressed wood and fake wood panel. i know these kinds of cheap slwhores. it's her 100%!

Rocco

The uncensored ones are better. I think it's her, I don't care who denies it.

Benny

It's her.
And she's hot....like 12/10 if you ask me
Those photos look recent...not like 5 years ago.
Some recent pissed off ex-bf leaked that for sure.
Or she's playing the naked stuff leaked card but I don't think so..but these pics don't look doctored really so I say It's her and she's pissed about it....damn she's hot....I'd hit that.