'Two & A Half Men'

Charlie's OUT of the Picture

6/3/2011 9:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen can officially kiss Warner Bros. goodbye, because they've officially kissed him off by taking down the "Two and a Half Men" poster from the outer wall of the studio.

0603_TWO_MEN_Banner_switch_ex_3

The billboard went down less than an hour ago and it was replaced by a generic logo for the show.  We're told a picture of the new cast -- with Ashton Kutcher, of course -- will follow soon.

Hey Charlie ... guess Warner Bros. wasn't bluffing.

Rogue Warrior

As Charlie fades into the darkness, here comes Lindsay Lohan ready to take the world by STORM!!!!!!!

kitnplayn

More like Two and Half Brains. What Charlie did was not very smart. First of all, you don't bite the hand that feeds you. That kind of wealth can slip away quickly when you have developed a habit over many years of carelessly spending big. He was even buying new cars for his goddesses even after the money stopped, so how many years before we see Charlie Sheen sitting on a street corner with his hat in his hand? I'm guessing 7-10.

fkeys

An actor portraying a "character" on a TV show, doesn't make him a stud ("overtakes his conquered prize"..as written by Charlie @Charlie Sheen's Watch).

So the nerds bedding Kaley Cuoco in the Big Bang Theory... never mind.

Paulie

Charlie is going to be dead in no time, he's looking worse everyday and unless he gets his sh** together, look forward to a funeral soon.

fran

I wish all the 2.5 men show a lot of success and I hope they have a winner for the next few seasons...it was getting stale, so maybe Ashton and the rest of the cast can give it new life...
I do wish Charlie luck, and I hope he can get his life straightened out for the better.

BAP

Ilove Charlie and I will miss the show.

tmzer

I never saw Two and Half Men until all of the scandals with Charlie and decided to check it out. LOVE the show. Not sure how it will do without the original cast and the loss of a main character but it will be interesting to see what they do with it. I must say, for me, I love Jon Cryers character better than Charlie's and think he's much more funny. Not that I dislike Charlie's. I guess I always root for the underdog and "Alan" is def the underdog. I wish all of them, including Charlie and the show, the best of luck.

Todd

they still owe him on the contract . So they still owe him at least 12 million dollars . seems like hes winning still !!

janet

I think they are just trying to finish up the contract with WB for the next season. Should the show work that would be great it not, the contract was forfilled and everyone moves on.

This is as always a business first.

LISANTJ2806

I WON`T BE WATCHING THE SHOW ANYMORE. THEY SHOULD HAVE CANCELLED THE SHOW.

janalal4

Moral deficiency isn't something Ashton will 'catch' simply because he's the new star of 'Men'. Charlie was just ALWAYS THAT WAY! :) Now hang around Charlie long enough and who knows what you'll 'catch'; moral deficiency being the least of your concerns. Good riddance 'high maintenance' Charlie. Welcome Ashton! Depending on the part he plays, this could be a VERY good thing. Ashton can be funny as hell.

Susie

Remember kids, Ashton is not there to replace Charlie, he is a new character supposedly living next door or something.
No one can replace Charlie serious, ring size or not, Tmz, thanks for commenting on that post, pretty funny, ring size, LOL.

Charlie is a nut, he freely admits it. He freely admits and puts right out there for everyone to see right? Bi-winning for bi-polar, tiger blood, all his lingo that is so used by even kids now. I think its cool, it helps some of us who feel bi-pollar on some days and those who are bi polar, as does all of his catch phrases. Its all bout NOT giving up which we all feel like doing most days. THANK GOD for Charlie, cause everytime I hear or see one of those lingo's of his I feel GREAT, and I still need to go and buy all my Tshirts!!

Charlie is just being honest, and heck he might as well Tmz will find out what he is doing anyways right? :) Ashton cannot replace Charlie and actually Ashton is not entertaining anymore, if he ever was except to the half stoned people watching his pranks. This show is in its last year if it lasts even that long.
But CHarlie will keep going strong in whatever he does, being honest and trying to stay sober HIS WAY by putting it out there, right in our faces.

Holly

How long will it be before Charlie is driving a Pinto?

Elle0375

It's about time...out with the ugly and in with the nice-looking. Charlie is no better than the junkie you see bumming for change on the corner. He is all but dead.

janalal4

*******************************************************

No. What Charlie 'is', is in the grip of his disease of addiction & IMO I don't buy he's sober for a second. I wish he was because if he continues the way he's going he is going to die. All one needs to do is look at him. Everything he SAYS are not 'charlie just being charlie' they are said to JUSTIFY Charlie's choice of continuing to use drugs. By doing this he's recruited a whole Twitter following who further bolster the guys denial because if we all think Charlie's 'cool' then that must mean its perfectly fine for him to carry on the way he has. That I just find tremendously sad & scary. It's the same purpose that the 'goddesses' serve. To reassure Charlie that he is 'just fine'. I don't think this guy could spend 5 minutes being 'alone' because then that allows time to think. Charlie doesn't want to do that. I don't think any us will find him so 'cool' if he overdoses & if he continues to use he WILL overdose & die. It's the final stage of addiction-end game. This guy isn't 'cool', he's in a lot of trouble.