Paris

Pitches Fit After Getting Skewered by Babwa

6/4/2011 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton couldn't handle some tough questions from Barbara Walters on "The View" this week -- and threw a tantrum backstage after it was all said and done.

0604_the_view_video
Walters went after Paris for bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service. And Babs scoffed at Paris' claim she wanted to help women by doing charity work. Walters wondered aloud why Paris didn't show any of her charity work on her show: "Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists?"

After the segment, Paris and her dad, Rick, berated producers backstage over the tone of the interview, so says the NY Post. A rep for the show confirmed the incident, but Paris was mum.

Paris had reason to feel blue. The ratings for "The World According to Paris" -- not so hot.

BB in CA

"I just like to joke around." AND we know you also like to lie about other celebrities. AND we know you don't give a sh*t about animals because you wear fur. Most of us know you're fake and don't want to see u anymore. Go away and shut up.

Made it Past 27

Paris looked pissed!

Dana

Just my opinion, but I thought Ms. Walters was being sort of sweet and maternal, in a stern way towards Paris. If I had been in Paris' seat (and mind you I AM a spoiled bitch, too) I would have listened and taken notes...and I would not have been offended, I would have taken it as an older, wiser lady giving me some "motherly love". I guess Barbara reminds me a little of my grandmother...Paris would do well to listen to her.

Marilyn

I agree that Paris is not worthy of any airtime, period. However, for the mouths at the View to actually think they are any better or any different is also a joke. They are parasites on those who actually do what Paris is doing - nothing notable.

Sociopaths are Sad

@sassymartin: You're wrong about Paris. She's not tough nor is she a "thick-skinned girl". She's a nasty spoiled sociopathic mean-girl.

Barbara Walters is actually a family friend of the Hilton's from WAY BACK. If you google you can find pics of Walters with a toddler Paris Hilton - so she has known that family for years.

Paris goes on the view with mommy in tow ASSUMING she will be soft-balled questions because she has brought mommy who is friends with Walters and therefore Walters will feel she needs to kowtow to Paris. Paris brought mommy as emotional blackmail so Barbara would be nice to her. That's how Paris works. But Walters was having none of that - LOL!

@stargazer: Who are you trying to kid by your spin? Walters wasn't asking why Paris wasn't doing something suitable with her time...she was asking WHY PARIS IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE? Which she is. She's a phony-ass hypocrite and, yes, you are right when you say she feels EXTREMELY ENTITLED. That's one thing you got right.

But thanks for pointing out the obvious - you're right again - Paris is NOT doing anything suitable with her time.

30 years old and still an empty-headed Herpes-ridden skank talking in a baby voice and flaunting her dyed blonde extensions. Her real hair is probably so sparse - she'll be bald by 40.

en Todo Momento!!

considering that the release of a private 'love making' tape almost led to the ruin of the entire family hotel chain, it's pretty amazing how nonchalantly the hiltons are dealing with such a scrape at 'skid row' and subject to live with the 'normal folks'...if they were able to find a place with affordable rent, that is.. really, what happened there was more than just a silly boy, being a silly boy.

Jules

She totally got called out on her massive amounts of BS she spews when she's trying to get back into the public's good graces, and you could tell she didn't like it one bit. She is so un-important. Its not what you say but what you do that defines you. She is all talk, no action. She is such an embarrassment to herself & her family. Her only claims to fame are spending her family's money & being a moron.

Canon

Looks like she went to the Donald Trump school of interviews. At least she does not come off like a carnival barker such as Trump and Palin. She definitely is a loser but the reality is it does not matter because she has money.

Sociopaths are Sad

WHO IS PARIS HILTON?

1) A HERPES-ridden skank with a very low IQ who talks in a BABY VOICE and brings MOMMY on interviews to EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL Barbara Walters (Mommy Hilton is a good friend of Walters for YEARS)

2) Paris swore up and down that she had learned a lot from jail and would help the women prisoners and do other charity work yet BITTERLY COMPLAINS about community service. Community service "sucks" and she hopes she is nowhere near the other women prisoners when she does it. ---- this is what Barbara Walters was pointing out. How HYPOCRITICAL Paris is.

We all know Paris is ONLY OUT FOR HERSELF and is a shallow empty-headed snot - so why does she PRETEND to be anything different? Paris should just own her mean-girl snotiness and not pretend otherwise. Paris' world is one big High School where she is the feared mean-girl that everyone wants to emulate. LOL. And it's obvious to everyone.

Sociopaths are Sad

WHO IS PARIS HILTON?

Paris' world is one big High School where she is the feared mean-girl that everyone SHOULD WANT to emulate. LOL. That's how Paris feels the world should be. Paris feels she should be Queen Bee and have a reality show where everyone should aspire to be JUST LIKE HER.....but, of course, never be able to attain it. Because there can be only one PARIS HILTON (and she has Herpes...LOL)

TheMarshmallowMan

I am the one that told a hacker to hack my cell phone and distribute my nude photos and celebrity phone numbers to everyone. I also call the paparazzi to follow me around and than complain about it. I get made fun of by late night comedians every night. I love negative attention and I blow cops to get out of tickets.

marbles

Stoopid broad. Useless piece of skin. Go Away...and take your little dog to!

liketoysoldiers

I would much rather see a reality show with Ivanka Trump as the star (She's classy and smart) Paris on the other hand, is in the Lindsay Lohan category = irrelevant

TheMarshmallowMan

I also payed to get special treatment in jail and lied through my teeth on Larry King about being changed. I still do the same things as before. Nicole Ritchie doesn't want to be associated with me anymore, neither does Kim Kardashian because she is better and more classier.

Chaps

How about a reality show with Rue Paul and his adventures with lilo?