Paris

Pitches Fit After Getting Skewered by Babwa

6/4/2011 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton couldn't handle some tough questions from Barbara Walters on "The View" this week -- and threw a tantrum backstage after it was all said and done.

0604_the_view_video
Walters went after Paris for bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service. And Babs scoffed at Paris' claim she wanted to help women by doing charity work. Walters wondered aloud why Paris didn't show any of her charity work on her show: "Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists?"

After the segment, Paris and her dad, Rick, berated producers backstage over the tone of the interview, so says the NY Post. A rep for the show confirmed the incident, but Paris was mum.

Paris had reason to feel blue. The ratings for "The World According to Paris" -- not so hot.

casey

Note to Paris !

Stop dragging you MOTHER around to defend you on interviews ...you are a grown woman ..start acting like an adult and people may see you like one !

cbanks

When is this woman's 15 minutes of fame going to be up? She's 30 years old and still talks like a Valley Girl and acts like she's 15 the way she constantly poses for the cameras. If I was Mr. Hilton I would disown her and cut her off from the Will. She has been an embarrassment to watch and for her family. I bet if she looks in the Mirror the first signs of aging will appear with slight wrinkles around her face. Your going to be 40 in 10 years. You still going to pose for the cameras and speak Valley Girl.

Wendy

Why, just why bother?

casey

Hey kathy Hilton .....

quit enabling your daughter and stay home !

Chaps

I'd love to see Barbara give it to Lilo and her whole fam damily, make it a Springer moment!

Shaydie

I can't stand Paris but Barbara's questions were stupid. Paris acting responsible isn't the kind of TV show she makes. Acting dumb and irresponsible is WHAT SHE DOES. It's like asking a snake why he bites. He's a snake. This is her schtick. I don't know what channel her show is on, but I'm betting it's E! or VH1 or something and those are the kinds of shows they do. Just completely deplorable rich people doing dumb things all day wearing heels and shopping and arguing with their boyfriends. It's formulaic.

Dave

Awesome questions by Barbara! Paris got crushed in that interview.

randomnone

I watched the show and am still kicking myself! It's like the Simple Life only much much much worse! The tantrums, the pouting, the stupidness omg!! Bawbah did something good for change. I think she is wondering why life worked out for Nicole and the Kardashian girls....ummm probably because they don't bring mom and dad to their 'fights'.

adb

Paris Hilton has over 4.1 million followers and an ever increasing fan base. She will be fine, no matter what.

I think her family was there in NY with her for the premiere of her show. That's what loving families do.

Walters was being a bitch again. She will do anything for ratings and soft pedals the much worse behavior of other guests.

Sandy

adb you would have to be a complete moron or air head to state this show was quite good. Either that or you are related to this twit. All this show did was showcase what a conceited, spoiled, mean, nasty mouthed girl she is. She has nothing nice to say about anyone but herself. You must be her sister or something to actually think this show was good LOL

Jay

Her new show sucks! Go Barb for calling her out on her BS.

marknyc

they are old and nasty: can't stand a young pretty thing next to them: and it shows, clearly. furious, 'bout their age. As they should be: it's natural (maybe)

TheMarshmallowMan

Poor Paris, her show tanked. Looks like Kim Kardashian has taken her spotlight. Paris is sooo 2007.

Victor Ochoa

Come on TMZ!!! Really? "Pitching a fit"?? 3 minutes to see Paris respond cause I thought she was "pitching a fit". I thought she answered well, and I dont even LIKE Paris!

Politico Pablo

I'm surprised her Mother didn't start crying on queue. Unlike CNN, Barbara Walter's was'nt gonna let her get a free pass to promote her show$$$. Good for her!