« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

MAJOR Clue

In Cameron Diaz

Break-Up Rumor

6/6/2011 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amidst widespread rumors of their demise ... Cameron Diaz hung out with Alex Rodriguez in Miami Beach today. So ... yeah. Probably not broken up ...

0606_arod_diaz_ramey

OR ARE THEY?!!?! !

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gizmo

Who cares...I bet they have circus sex though...Lions & tigers & bears ooh my.

justme

apparently you and millions of other mindless souls care alot but not about things that actually matter.

DumbWalrus

WHO THE HELL SAID THEY BROKE UP IN THE FIRST PLACE?? Did Cameron tell someone, did Alex tell someone? NO! TMZ may be the worst and most inaccurate "news" site on the planet.

Scientific

They don't look happy...in fact, Diaz looks upset...I think she's begging him to come back. Poor Cameron, way past her prime...

writenow

Guys...Radaronline is scooping you on the real story today.

Aubree

Wow first photos of them in a long time. Who cares, though? This was probably all some stupid PR stunt so she could get out there for hew new movie since no one cares about her ACTING.

justme

aubree you care alot you've commented on almost every story about them...go read a book or something

en Todo Momento!!

let me guess....he's not 'congressman material'..?

Wocka

Make this site decent. We aren't idiots.

The page you put out about finding the differences is made for idiots. Get a grip, TMZ. Or look at People's same deal.

SURFCOWBOY

Never thought Cameron was a pretty girl, never. All the males I know have always told me she looked like a munchie-chie, very olsen twin-ish. Face all mushed up, I have no idea how she made it to Hollywood with no talent. Shes not ugly but not a beauty. Great body though but thats it.

Wocka

What MAJOR clue are you talking about? TMZ is beginning to SUCK.

Gizmo

@justme
Apparently you can't put together a sentence that makes sense.
This is an entertainment site, I was simply enjoying myself with a little light hearted humor. When I need to know whats going on in the World I read the NYTimes & when I want to see stupid celebs I come to TMZ. Thats why your here right? Take the cattle prod out of your ass.

justme

it made sense enough for you to say something. i come here just to see what the mindless souls are reading. and that cattle prod it just won't come out i've tried repeatedly.

Rogue Warrior

Makeup sex with her would be even more awesome!!!!!!

If they've broken up, they're as weird as I originally thought.

Gizmo

Your a sad lonely soul bitching on what everyone else posts. I gave your pathetic ass the attention you clearly wanted, but never again. It ends here dear friend, keep refreshing the page hoping for a response. LOSER

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments