Gerard Butler

Gives Jessica Biel a Ride

6/6/2011 6:28 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jessica Biel jumped on the rumored hookup bandwagon by wrapping her arms around Hollywood womanizer Gerard Butler while on a motorcycle this weekend.

0606_butler_biel_notorcycle_launch
The cool riders played it safe by wearing protection as they rode down the Pacific Coast Highway.

While neither has confirmed the relationship, Biel's ex Justin Timberlake has been linked to everyone from Olivia Wilde, Ashley Olsen and Mila Kunis.

Scott

She's not too bright.

RiceLover

I will never understand why celebrities hook up with other celebrities....

OooooNooo!

Nice addition to the "bitch seat".

Hotwheelz

I will never understand why celebs hookup with celebs with herpes, nasty nasty nasty.........

R

I think this is interesting. Good for her! Butler is a MAN. Timberlake is still a boy.

Hershey Bar

Just another token on his belt. It appears Butler does not want to settle down, maybe she does not either. I thought her and Justin made a cute couple, but I guess his constant womanizing hurt that relationship.

FreeWill

From Bad to worse! Women never learns! Good for Gerald!

puddintang

I remember reading a long time ago that these two used to live together back when Gerard first came to Hollywood, before he was famous. Maybe they remained friends? OR rekindled the relationship?

kar

What I don't understand is why celebs jump from one person to the next so quickly without thinking about it. Did they really have feelings for the person or is it for show. Just crazy!

kncjr

He could take me for a ride anytime.

Curious

Just a booty call for Jessica.

It will last the summer at most.

Sends to message to Justin...glad your happy....because I am!!

sarah

At least they keep the STDs confined to the Hollywood celebrity inner circle. Personally I think it is just a photo op to keep them in the Hollywood buzz and to promote their movie. this is too reminiscent of the Bounty Hunter Fauxmance garbage.

I am Spartacus

You wanna bet he went to town on that. Her body is rock solid she's got a great ass and this dude just goes around screwing chicks. She just got out of a relationship, is jealous that her ex is linked to a bunch of different girls, and all she wants is to bang and make him jealous so he probably wrecked this girl.

CountryGal

This bitch isn't even talented. What has she done in the past ten years? Why do we care about her again? Because she is pretty? For real?

Paisley

Ms. Biel may need to circulate rumors of a romance in order to keep herself in the public's thoughts but Mr. Butler does not. His career is flying high on nothing more than his intellect, talent, looks and personality. He has no need of cheap sensationalism.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments