MJ's 'Thriller' Jacket -- Got $400k Layin' Around?!

6/6/2011 8:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's iconic red jacket from the "Thriller" video is hitting the auction block in Beverly Hills in a few weeks -- and it could be yours ... if you've got a spare $400,000 to blow.

0606_mj_jacket_BN

The jacket -- which MJ personally autographed to his former costume designers -- is expected to fetch between $200k and $400k ... though we wouldn't be shocked if it soared past half a mil.

The jacket is one of several MJ items featured in the Julien's Auction event on June 25 and 26. Among the more interesting pieces -- the wig Michael wore at his "This Is It" news conference in London and a glove he wore at the American Music Awards.

0606_mj_wig_glove

The wig is expected to haul in between $4,000 and $6,000 -- and the glove is valued between $20k and $30k.

0606_mj_auction_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

McG

They're all so great, it's hard to choose! I'm heading to a chase advance place right now...

McG

I'm first and I make a typo? Crap!

Shane D.

He wore a wig?

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

jacksonorleans

got the coat at Walmart in the 80's for $29.99, made the glove for about $4 and the wig, YUK!!!!

sloppy seconds

why did he have to wear a wig? oh yeah, black's have "hair fail"! lol

MsMaribel

Guys hello Pepsi Commercial Fire ? ? ? ? Ever since then he had to wear wigs. Wish I had all that money lying around so that I could own the Thriller jacket.

Mohammed Rizwan

I want the Jacket :(

Kathy

I just don't get spending all that money on somebody's old clothes. What do people do with these things? I think they run out of things to do with their money.

northern gypsy

oh well...everyone (even M.J. family) is making $$$ off him !!!
it's sad because i'm guessing M.J.though the jacket and glove were gifts...
the wig was personal (like the queens undies) and have no place in public !!!

bagladey

Eddie Murphy should buy that jacket.

Glynn

Dead junkie's clothes....

moe l.

Watch out for the glove...it's got smegma all over it.

Canadasux

While the public doesn't have all the facts about Michael Jackson, this guy was truly creepy and bizarre. I know an African-American woman who once gave me her opinion of him. She called Jackson a, "freak."

Brian

Did he wear this jacket while pushing in Macaulay culkin's Stool.Or wear the glove while Beatin it..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments