« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Plaxico Burress -- Dirty, 'Filthy,' Inmate

6/6/2011 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Plaxico Burress was known as a dirty, "filthy," troublemaker during his stint behind bars in Oneida State Prison -- this according to docs obtained by TMZ.

Plaxico Burress

During the search of his cell back in October, one of the guards described Plax's cell as a total hell hole.

"Inmate Burress's room was filthy. I found opened bags of food on the floor, under the bed and under dirty clothes, books and paperwork, mail scattered throughout the room. "

The report continues, "Burress was told to clean his room."

TMZ also obtained a new mug shot -- taken on May 11.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Scott

Not his fault that they would not let his maid drop by.....

Lord Snooty

Evil-little-bastard looks.

me

Dont blame for wanting to feel at home.

Barock Obama

probably also found used condoms with dried seaman and crusted crap around the outside ribs, nasty s.o.b.

glittzz

Welcome back to the real world out here! Good Luck Plaxico.

NightOwl

It's prison, not a finishing school.

SantaFeJack

Sounds like the behavior of a depressed person; and he had every reason to be. OR he's just a slob. Lot of that going around.

josh

The man just got out of prison after 2 years and all the ferries at tmz are just about hating on people.

DatDogBitez

"I found opened bags of food on the floor, under the bed and under dirty clothes, books and paperwork, mail scattered throughout the room."

So in other words, it looked no worse than most teenagers rooms... and probably WAY better than my son's dorm room. I'm really shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that he didn't take pride in his cell and personally spit shine the bars every morning. Lame attempt at a story/headline.

writenow

He always struck me as a little oinky. Sure feel sorry for his daughter.

Home Skillet

I never understood the logic of living in squalor. "Look, I'm a lazy ass, I have better things to do with my time that keep a clean living area." Okay - but, you get to live in it. Same idea with hunger strikes. Where's the logic in that? "I'm not going to eat until you fix this." "Okay, well, I'm going out for a nice, juicy burger - you're SURE you don't want me to pick up a #4 combo for you?"

Cooper

I'm not surprised.....

TheHOLETruth

have no idea who this guy is... other than a sloppy thug...

Having said that, would seem that the prison would have some sactions in place for folks who are determined to live in a pigsty... so point to the prison. A manatory room check for months is a simple solution, a waste of manpower... and who knows he may even develop hygenic habits that he can share with his fellow POS... and they can spread it throughout their communities... and create a revolution.

Harvey's Shirt

His real name is Ron Mexico . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Sir Boo

Who would name their kid Plaxico?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments