'American Idol' Alum -- Flirting with Chippendales

6/8/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With only weeks left in their deal with 98 Degrees singer Jeff Timmons, the honchos at Chippendales are hunting for a new celebrity MC -- and TMZ has learned they're very interested in one very hunky "Idol" alum.

0607_jeff_timmons_ex_tmz

Sources close to the club tell us -- "Idol" Season 5 finalist Ace Young visited the Chippendales at the Rio in Vegas recently ... and was SUPER interested in donning the famous bow tie and shirt cuffs.

According to sources, Young paid Chipps a visit to hang out with Timmons -- and to see how the whole guest-hosting thing works.

So far, there's no deal in place -- but it looks promising.

0513_jeff_timmon_chippendales_footer

sonny

1st

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Ace Young reminds me of Robert "Bobby" Lamm in his way younger days in the Group Chicago.

Bobo Frog

Ace was most likely there to enjoy the naked men and their wangs, but when asked by the press what he was doing there he was like, "Uh...I uh...I wanna be a Chippendales dancer....uh....yeah"

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

to Bobo Frog - well, a lot of Chippendale dancers do the same.
when I had a bacherlorette party, we had to go to another Guy-Dancer place just to have more straight dancers for the single ladies........

There's a problem here

That guy on the right looks like he could disengage the jaws on his huge head and swallow the pipsqueak on the left whole.

wasted days and wasted nights

I dunno, if your name is Ace Young, I think you're kinda obligated to be in show business of one sort or another.

moe l.

wait for it.....wait for it.....are they going to kiss?!?!?!?

TigersMom

What's with the HUGE head on that guy? It looks like a bad photoshop.

stu

which is top?

Joao

that picture says it all, that Jeff Timmons person is not excited to share the limelight, especially after being kicked to the curb and trying to get his toe back into the biz, albeit the back door.

HATES SO CALLED CELEBS

*******

HATES SO CALLED CELEBS

NASTY PENIS LICKERS!

YUCK

dfhsjo

Do women still actually go to these types of places?

I can't get past the gay part. The last thing I find that turns me on is seeing a man dressed up like it's Holloween wiggling all over the place...it just seems sooo unmanly to me.

Do not come up on me with your thing wagging and gay clothes on....not that there is anything with gay guys...it is just that I like my men to act like a manly man....not a girly man in a 'outfit'

MJ

Considering he already took it all off 8 shows a week in 'Hair' on Broadway, this shouldn't be much of a stretch.

MP

I can't believe that guy still has a 98 Degrees tattoo.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments