Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Blood Red Witch 13 hours ago

The guy in the picture LL tweeted looks nothing like the guy she got a restraining order against. Has anyone found a recent picture of this guy? Any other solid info about all this?

_________________________________

That's interesting. Did our little Lindsay smear a second party with her scurrilous accusations?

Izzy 13 hours ago

I will neither confirm nor deny being that really creepy tarot reading leprechaun Lucky. I will say that I think Lucky put up some interesting info., and put his own personal safety at risk for this bimbo, and anyone else crazy enough to believe in all that garbage. Lastly, this is the real nick name they gave me, and not some silly handle name. So there

_______________________

Okay, I'll bite. HOW did Lucky put his personal safety at risk regarding Lieho?

And who gave you the nickname of Izzy?

Chickeeta

Good going Linds. You just got rid of your only fan.

sean 13 hours ago

Glad you are home safe BRW none of my business what was wrong, just read the concern from the crew and worried..Smiles @ you and Andy.

@RW if you say incest is best I'm gonna come through your computer and strangle your sick ass.

_______________________________

God Bless you, Sean. No doubt Daddy Douchie is thinking it. Sad and gross, eh?

Lu

It's funny that the person who seems to embody evil the most clearly - Rage Warrior - keeps mentioning Lucifer. Ever notice how people who FEEL those feelings try to disembody them by putting them on an exterior entity? Maybe it makes those feelings more acceptable and accessible if a person pretends that they stem from the outer world rather than his own inner world.

God I most certainly believe it. Lucifer I do not. I feel that evil emenates from human sources alone. If you're feeling so much Lucifer all of the time, Milo, maybe it's time for you to check in at home to acknowledge that you own them and it's time to deal with them.

Nah, that's too rational for you.

grandma cracker 13 hours ago

Sean, too bad you don't come to our chat.

We all hang upside down by our cloven hooves and say bad words

**giggles**

_________________________-

LOL! Don't give Milo Douchie anymore Lucifer ammunition, GC. Fool is likely to buy into it.

sean 13 hours ago

@GC
Maybe I have...**giggles back**
_________________________

Ooooooooooooooooh, intriguing!

As a male or female?

I'm a curious little bug.

Grandma Cracker

You are correct lou, he is not very bright.....

The true evilness of his talk of lucifer is that it is directed at an unborn child.

He makes our team look like a bunch of saints.

90291 13 hours ago

Sean...same for me with the FB thing. Too may family members and friend

_________________________

I would love to launch something called "I HATE FB" because I do - for this very reason. You cannot be yourself or say anything real or personal because SOMEBODY is watching. WTF??? No privacy on FB = bad product for the consumer, IMHO.

Lu

grandma cracker less than a minute ago

You are correct lou, he is not very bright.....

He makes our team look like a bunch of saints.

_____________________________

Exactly. It takes a filthy mind to come up with something like that. He talks and talks about Lucifer as if it is something far away from him when, in fact, Lucifer is precisely what dwells in his own heart.

But I DID love your goading comments! :-D

Rogue Warrior 13 hours ago

sean 6 minutes ago

Unlucky 130 claimed to have read a 800 page book revered as gospel to the group..hmmm I call B.S on "IT"

@GC,
I cannot expose myself on FB or Twitter for business reasons but, I have often thought of stopping in to chat with you kindred spirits.

=================================================

Neither could weiner seanass!!!! luser...

_______________________________

Not everyone believes in betraying their own family on-line and on tv, Milo. SOME people know the value and virtue of using discretion. Maybe you'd be a better and wiser man if you took a page from Sean's book instead of thinking you know it all when you know naught.

sean 12 hours ago

Rogue Warrior 8 minutes ago

sean minutes ago

=================================================

Neither could weiner seanass!!!! luser
---------------------------------
@Poppa trollhan the king Enabler-

Some men have a real code of conduct and keep their desires within due bounds.

______________________

Ooooooooooooooooooooh (swoon!) Sean, that was just downright SEXY.

I love a real man.

sean 12 hours ago

Two of the principal symbolic tools always found in a Lodge are the square and compasses. Some Lodges and rituals explain these tools as lessons in conduct: for example, that Masons should "square their actions by the square of virtue" and to learn to "cir****cribe their desires and keep their passions within due bounds toward all mankind".

Bye for now....Sean

++++++++++++++++++++

As much as we humans want to have everything in the universe - too much money, too much sex, too much fun...we end up a wretched mess when we go to such lengths. We live a healthier and happier life when we live within bounds. I think it's very cool that this organization instills such values in its members. In fact, it's downright refreshing because it seems like in today's world, living to the excess has been the accepted norm...and look at where it's gotten us.

Lu

Sean, I looked up a bit of the quote you gave. It's Gaelic, as I thought. The line I read was beautiful, poetic and quite appropriate.

Lu

Thanks for that prayer, Sean. It makes me feel better when Rage Warrior is around.