Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Grandma Cracker

Good news for BRW? I hope it's what I think it is! (-;

Love that kid!

Lu

CoolPhosporescentShimmer, LOL!

Although, in all fairness, if there's ANY truth to the story (?????) then it's not a laughing matter.

Okay, it's hard not to laugh, knowing Lohan's love of lies.

andyconda

I have noticed that lindsay fans have decreased on here in the last few months.

That tells me that they are not getting paid the going rate.

They can always find a richer s***bag to feed off of

Grandma Cracker

not cool popo

Lu

vinsetta 24 minutes ago

There's something not right with this stalker story. I can't put my finger on it, but it just seems odd.

___________________________

I know. Half of it is missing, for one thing. Like why he has her number and had access to her. And why she answered him for a length of time, apparently. Surely it would have been immediately obvious to her if he was schzitophrenic and otherwise mentally ill. Right? Why is she running around in public, if she's frightened? Why does she never look scared? Why not report it to the police? Why not have a private bodyguard following her at all times? Why have an apartment that's easily accessible?

So many questions and noooooo answers.

Lu

grandma cracker 18 minutes ago

Oh great, Lindsay just got an order against her last real fan!

_____________________

LM*A*O, Grandma Cracker!

MD

That's too bad for LiLo...her last remaining fan has to stay away from her for 2 years. What a train wreck she is!

Lu

TFCS has several personas (non grata)in its' posse back online. I am sure that between 8 hour naps round the clock this b^tch is bored.

______________________

Yeah, interesting thought. Though I thought we'd see some of the crazier manifestations of Lie-lo (i.e., FriendofLindsay) show up to do their voodoo dance while she's down for the count.

jay

Nice...see how long this holds

andyconda

all the men at the gloryhole lindsay visits are stalking her.

get out of mens bathrooms and and back streets, partying with homeless people like tyler shields. pimping your self and sister out. and maybe you would not have this dreamed up BS.

Lu

90291 - Well, I cannot say that I adore Nicole the Magic Calendar Counter because she aids and abets Lindsay in very destructive and nasty behavior, which I think is just plain wrong. But I do sort of feel for her too, at the same time, since she personally seems like a reasonable person. And polite. But there's always the underlying chant of "Lindsay over all, Lindsay's needs over everyone else's, be it right or wrong," which I personally find rather...repulsive, come to thin of it.

Lu

Grandma Cracker - some better news for BRW. Situation is improving. I'm trying to help out too. We'll get her there!

Hot Farts

TFCS=new (old looking) Dina

Lu

Yeah, interesting that the bottom fell out, so to speak, with Lindsay's fan base once the new PR team came on board. Really seems to imply that most, if not all, of those posters were only here in a business capacity so they could boost her image. Unfortunately, they failed miserably. I feel kind of badly about having been overly snide to Nicole and Delmar but at the same time, their lasse faire attitude of "forgive the kid anything no matter what" rubbed me wrong. And, for me at least, it always seemed like it was a business venture rather than their personal convictions. Hey, I may be wrong, but that's just my 2 cents worth.

LettheNamesJoseandMariabe#1onTop

That's what the Back to the Future bad guy Biff Tannen would do.

LOL

You're going with me, understand? Get your cooties off me!
When will you get it through your skull Lorraine?, you're my girl.
l wouldn't be your girl even if you had a million dollars!
Yes, you will! lt's you and me, Lorraine.
lt's meant to be.
l'm going to marry you someday, Lorraine. Someday you'll be my wife!
You always did have a way with women.
Get the hell out of my car, old man.
{97230}{97304}You want to marry that girl Biff?| I can help make it happen.
Who are you, Miss Lonely-hearts? - Just get in the car, butthead.
Who are you calling butthead, butthead?
How did you do that? Nobody can start this car but me.
Get in the car, Tannen. Today's your lucky day.

Watch where you're driving, old man.
If you dent this car, I'll kill you.
This cost me $300!
Would you shut up about the car?
Let me ask you one thing, how do you know where l live?
Let's just say we're related, Biff.
That being the case, l got a present for you.
Something that'll make you rich.
You want to be rich, don't you?
Yeah. Sure. Right. That's rich.
You're going to make me rich?
You see this book? This book tells the future.
Tells the results of every major sports event till the end of this century.
Football, baseball, horseraces, boxing.
The information in here is worth millions,|and l'm giving it to you.
That's very nice. Thank you very much.
Now, why don't you make like a tree|and get out of here?
lt's leave, you idiot. Make like a tree and leave.
You sound like a fool when you say it wrong.
All right, leave. And take your book with you.
Don't you get it?|You could make a fortune with this book.
Let me show you.
UCLA trails 17-16.
It's 4th and 1 with only 18 seconds left of this game.
I'd say it's all over for UCLA.
Bet you a million bucks UCLA wins it 19-17.
What are you, deaf? lt's over. You lost. Yeah?

All right. What's the gag? How did you know what the score would be?
I told you, it's in this book.
All you got to do is bet on the winner, and you'll never lose.