Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Lu

andyconda 6 minutes ago

all the men at the gloryhole lindsay visits are stalking her.

get out of mens bathrooms and and back streets, partying with homeless people like tyler shields. pimping your self and sister out. and maybe you would not have this dreamed up BS.

_______________

Well, yeah, there IS that. If you court trouble, trouble WILL come a-courting.

Grandma Cracker

hey lou and others......click on popo and see that this poster has no profile available......

What's up with that? TMZ employee?

Hot Farts

Lu
Yeah, interesting thought. Though I thought we'd see some of the crazier manifestations of Lie-lo (i.e., FriendofLindsay) show up to do their voodoo dance while she's down for the count
------
arent the crazy manif's the crazies at night who

speak gibberish and end every post in WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lu

Interesting thought, Grandma Cracker but I think that Andy had the same message on his profile at first.

But yeah, I think people like Popo could be paid TMZ shills, trying to get suckers to play along with them.

always

This is the only type of guys she attracts except for her endless one night stands and a quick roll through the sheets, when she takes a break from Tuna. No decent guy will ever be caught dead with this firecrotch. She's a ho and always will be.

Lu

90291, yes, those too. I guess I'm so used to mentally tuning thecrock and Rague Warrior and Squeaker out that I don't even really count them as posters anymore. Just frustrated Milo, forever trying to put his uninspired 2 cents worth in.

But crazy? Yes, definitely agree on that count.

Lu

Always, yeah, agreed in that, judging by her "fans," she really does seem to attract the fruitloops of life to her. But I guess that even fruitloops like to stick together.

Hot Farts

I told Nicole a bunch of times before she disappeared, that the new PR guy would silence her. She did a lot of damage with the crap she put out about linnocence and constantly taking TFCS's part in her stealing and drug and alcohol binges. She even once said, after TFCS was caught red handed, so what alcohol is legal" and all about the great "injustice" Not even TFCS will say that in public

Lu

Grandma Cracker, I have a question to ask of you. If you're still on the board, could you please follow me into the batcave (room with a view?)

Hot Farts

not any high IQs or genetically high intelligence with these Lohans. I wonder about her grown brother. He cant really be in denial at this stage

Grandma Cracker

did you get my message in the sky?

andyconda

popo 3 minutes ago

grandma crackhead YOU MUST BE ******* STUPID ONLY PEOPLE WITH ACCOUNT HERE DONT HAVE A LIFE SO.........I HAVE A LIFE = NO ACCOUNT

Thats easy for you to say. What the hell did you say?

what life do you have tell me so I have a reason to laugh

Hot Farts

popo=no fly

Ghost Rider

Im Glad Darkrage is back. Its been nothing but a bunch of old clucking hens, clucking about everyone who isnt allowed in there really "OLD" henhouse. Sorry OLD clucking hens, other people are allowed to comment here, whether you like it or not!

Harveys boyfriend

Andyconda's profile was removed b/c of semi-incriminating comments he wrote about...