Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Lu

Pop, you may not have noticed this fascinating fact but the rest of us DO speak English on this board.

Or even a language that's recognizable somewhere, by someone else.

Lu

Thanks for the update, LANative. I appreciate your input.

Lu

Ahhhhhhh, Joran Van der Poop is in court today (you know, the one who killed Natalee Holloway and hid the body AND killed that other girl.) Hmmmmmmmmmm, let's hope that he gets lots and lots and LOTS of time to spend with the other big boys in prison...and has a short soap rope.

Grandma Cracker

Thanks LA N, good to know.....

Is it a requirement to be a troll that you must be an angry male?

Grandma Cracker

Awwww, Popo Manson is worried about my health. John you should be nicer to me.....

LA Native

No problem and you're welcome Lu. You are right, about what we were talking about before, she also could be Eleonore. I've thought that as well but the juvenile way of thinking she possessed keeps bringing me back to my original guess of little underschooled sis. Who knows but they are both good guesses. Just kills me to not know what happened with her! The mind reels......but not for long.
back to the garden...as andy would say "I can go outside and do as I wish" giggle (you rock andy)

Katers

Awwwwww.... her only Fan! How sad....

the Seeker

Andyconda,

"I talked about long hard work growing a cash crop."

But TMZ has sent me request to get a profile. But why?
-----------------------------------------------------
because YOU'RE a self admitted drug smuggler that sent DRUGS thru the US postal system across state lines for years..Duh losing.oh and btw YOUR favotite song about Cloe sounds like you saying goodbye to LILO YOUR stalking victim..

WORD !!!
FACT !!!

Lu

grandma cracker 6 minutes ago

Thanks LA N, good to know.....

Is it a requirement to be a troll that you must be an angry male?

---------

Yes, sorry, all Trollhans = angry males who cannot spell "you're."

and good night popo aka JS.

Lu

popo 8 minutes ago

have all a nice evening and grandma you should go outside you will feel better with some fresh air

________________-

Yeah, popo, enjoy that fresh "Venice" air...or is it Rhode Island air?

the Seeker

Or Canada ??

Grandma Cracker

Mom's basement in RI air!

Good old iggy fingers!

Lu

LA Native 4 minutes ago

______________________________

LA Native, yes, I can see your point about the immaturity of Nicole. Or naivity? Could be Ali, could be Eleanor, could be another Lohan entity. Like you, I'd LOVE to know more and where she went.

But, alas, it's not to be, so enjoy your gardening and hope you are growing something very NICE.

andyconda

Breaking news. The roof collapsed due to the weight of the scripts. and awards. lindsay hit the ground running. now there is a reward for her capture.

If caught she will be returned to the lohan zoo.

Dangerous Animal at large

Lu

grandma cracker less than a minute ago

Mom's basement in RI air!

Good old iggy fingers!