Bill Clinton & Keith Richards

Rock Star Dinner

6/8/2011 6:26 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

It was a sexagenarian rock star summit, as former President Bill Clinton, 64, had dinner with an upright  Keith Richards, 67, of the Rolling Stones at Craft in NYC last night.

0608_bill_clinton_Splash
With no groupies in sight, Bill settled for taking home some leftovers.

footballisus

wow those two could make a remake of The Odd Couple!

ghfghfg

theyre 3 yrs apart and look at the difference in their skin.

SantaFeJack

Keith is only three years older than Bill...yikes, what a lifetime of drugs will do to you. God only knows what his brain looks like!

SantaFeJack

If you look closely, you'll see that Keith is holding a gun? to Bill's back. NOW this picture makes more sense.

R

The Walking Dead and the Walking ****.

Pam

Umm, who wears a tie to meet Keith Richards?

NoMoreInsideJobs

Keith Richards will outlast us all

Pam

Who wears a tie when they are meeting up with Keith?

SantaFeJack

Keith Richards will outlast us all? NOMOREINSIDEJOBS? He ain't gonna outlast me!

Sloane

@Workin my way to Trump status 4 hours ago
.....................

Richards was a junkie of the Nth degree (who miraculously didn't end up dead from an overdose or years of hard drugs) who happened to play in a rock band that never broke up (like most of the good ones eventually did)

Clinton was an arrogant repeatedly philandering liar who happened to be president

what's to like!?!

History and time, not the likes of you or I, will decide what kind of president Clinton was ..
and he was no FDR

sadly I have little use, respect or admiration for people who repeatedly- for years- make the same bad choices and do not learn from their mistakes- whether it's drugs, affairs or whatever

who is to say that either of them will stay on the straight and narrow- here's hoping for the sake of their family that they do but there is nothing they could ever do that I can think of that would ingratiate either of them to me...not that they care about that

and I am not alone in my opinion..as you are not alone in yours...

we're all human

UP IN SMOKE

GEE...., Whats in the bag, I didn't in-hale, they both will be doing more than in-haling on that night........., make sure you have enough of food in the house

Jenna

Oh My God! If a female EVER looks the way the alive, yet decomposing Keith Richards looks, ALL media would be on her back continuously. Remember all the grief any FEMALE celebrity takes if she is even a single pound overweight. The flak a female would take for having a face like Keith Richards is beyond even my imagination. I don't believe in plastic surgery and am all for growing old gracefully. In Keith Richards' case, I don't think even plastic surgery would save that MESS.

Why does such a double standard still exist? I want to see magazines with MEN on the cover, taking crap the way females have to, for their appearance!

jane

that picture...ROCKS!

John Terje Pedersen

We're talking heroin with the president ...

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

With a face like that how can Keith Richards top himself on Halloween? It would be IMPOSSIBLE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments