TMZ Live: Your Dog or Your Kids -- Who Gets the $$$?

6/9/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Are you going to let your dog fend for itself after you keel over? Plus, Harvey uses the words he hates the most -- "I was wrong." Yes, he was totally wrong about the Mavs' Dirk Nowitzki ...

All the answers to your questions on today's TMZ Live!

060911_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Coming up: Harvey's apology, the death of a really rich dog, Shania Twain busts her butt, Flo Rida's silly arrest, and LiLo's obsessed fan.
(5:00) Let the debate begin -- is it ridiculous to leave money for your dog when you die ... or the right thing to do?
(13:05) Harvey semi-apologizes for his stance on the Dirk Nowitzki plays sick situation.
(14:35) Awesome ... the Special Olympics torch taken down Sunset Blvd.
(16:40) Shania Twain falls down HARD ... so we play it 90 times. Seriously. So the question ... was it staged to get her more publicity?
(25:40) Flo Rida was arrested last night in a $1.7 million Bugatti -- and that's not the ONLY ridiculous part of his arrest. You gotta hear this!
(32:20) Kim K. and Bret Lockett -- who do YOU believe???
(36:40) Why Charles is suspicious of Lockett's story.
(42:20) Lindsay Lohan's obsessed fan made a VERY strange move -- he went to the courthouse and claimed he was Lindsay's FIANCE!
(47:00) Harvey's struggle with vegetarianism ... and why fish are more majestic than chickens.

Lacie

LATE.

DD

You know, I look around and think my cat treats me better than my family and friends so I can see returning the favor and leaving everything to a pet. But, like Leona's dog, how do you keep someone from killing the pet after you are dead? I am doing Warren Buffet one better, I am leaving everything to charity... My cat, if she outlives me, gets plenty to start a new life.

Alphabeter

Who won the TMZ contest?

Andres

Harvey i was wondering what are the better law colleges in the northern US? I am considering law among a couple potential careers. (want to go north so i have a better shot at minority scholarships)

R

If you don't have someone who will take care of your dog if/when you die then you must be a really friendless person.

John

When will we see more reggae celebrities on TMZ?

Donovan

I agree with Harvey on leaving money for the dogs and setting it up for their safety after you die. Our dogs have been more loyal to us than any person has and they deserve nothing less.

Shelly Smith

We had a Miniature Schauzner willed to us 2 years ago and there was no trust fund but we loved this little dog more than most people!!!

sonya

KIM K. COMMENT****** HOPEFUL ATTENTION GRABBER*****
Yesterday I felt Kim was lying about not knowing him at all and Brett was lying about sleeping with her, though they may have spoken over the phone. NOW I believe Kim may have gotten his number at the start of her relationship with Kris (when she may not have been serious about him yet) and at the end of her relationship with Miles Austin (an overlap). I think Brett is in need of money and raising his profile, so he lied about sleeping with her, but his little lie turned into a big news story and he's too pompous to back down from it... Something about his eyes on TMZ live yesterday seemed very untruthful/uneasy...

berne

Don't leave it to the pets.

I inherited $5 million but I can not work the ATM.

Fido

Christy

Obviously we don't "know" who's lying in the Kim K. story, but he seriously that guy sounded full of crap yesterday. He didn't even answer where he saw her in person. I wanted to reach through the computer and slap him and tell him to speak in a complete, proper sentence. Idiot.

drdavec

TMZS ON WHAS UP

Rose

Do you think they should make where if after the dog or the animal dies, the leftover of the inheritance should go to a person? Like said, obviously dogs live that long.

Karen

Would you leave the $$ to the person that you've left the dog to, to take care of the animal ie. vets, food, insurance, toys etc and if so what in your "opinion" is a reasonable amount.

migirl70

All pets should be taken care of. I would remortgage my house if I needed to pay for a major medical bill for my 14 year old dog! He is considered a family member and will be treated as such. Plus most dogs are way better beings than most humans I've met.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments